• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like his explosiveness off the bench. He's sure to be a starter eventually but make him earn it in the regular season by coming off the bench for now.

Plus Kuz plays the 4, Ingram the 3

I can agree to that.

I'm just all caught up. This kid is special. Just type " Kyle Kuzma " in the Twitter search. It's like the whole world wants the kid to play yo :heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree to that.

I'm just all caught up. This kid is special. Just type " Kyle Kuzma " in the Twitter search. It's like the whole world wants the kid to play yo :heh:

He will. So far my favorite lineup for the Lakers has been

Lopez
Kuzma
Ingram
KCP
Ball

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can tho. That's not out the realm of possibilities. He's a tweener.

I think he'll need to be to get enough minutes. Randle/Nance are already a bit of a logjam at PF. They need to find a new nickname for him though. Those KUUUUZ cheers sound a little borderline inappropriate lol.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cowardly to be hoping for others to get injured so your team can win though

Yep, which is exactly why I don't like it.

I get that the Warriors are the heavy favorites, but their odds of winning the title is less than 100%, even if completely healthy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, which is exactly why I don't like it.

I get that the Warriors are the heavy favorites, but their odds of winning the title is less than 100%, even if completely healthy.
I think Adam Silver said it beat to effect that other teams build better teams and compete. Besides that, who is to say that with Wade and IT, the Cavaliers can't beat them?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will. So far my favorite lineup for the Lakers has been

Lopez
Kuzma
Ingram
KCP
Ball

I can't decide if I like Randle starting and Kuzma being an offensive spark off the bench...or Kuzma starting and Randle bringing energy and attitude off the bench.

I agree though, for now, let Kuzma come off the bench when the regular season starts to keep some pressure on Randle and force Luke to make a decision.

Doing what he's doing in the summer league and even the pre-season is one thing. Need to see him continue it into the regular season before rewarding him with starts.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have beat the BRAKES off that bitch.

I am against kneeling during the anthem. But, these paying, law abiding patrons have a right to peacefully protest.

That was assault and I would have crammed my boot all the way up her trifling ass.
My goodness, we think soooo much alike! I am usually a peaceful person, but something like that DEFINITELY crosses the line IMO & deserves an arse kicking!

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lets his daughter paint his nails.
I have no issue with it.
No issue with it in the moment. But did he have to leave it on & then be photographed showing it off??