• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Ford Ranger and Bronco

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.
Supposedly very close to what the Bronco will be.
I could go for a Raptor edition Bronco as easily as a Raptor Ranger.

I highly doubt the Bronco is similar to the Everest. Maybe they bring something similar along with Bronco, but if Ford comes back with that under the iconic nameplate, it would be an epic letdown.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt the Bronco is similar to the Everest. Maybe they bring something similar along with Bronco, but if Ford comes back with that under the iconic nameplate, it would be an epic letdown.

SPIED: 2019 Ford Ranger and 2020 Ford Bronco Mule

Can't please everybody with 1 model, but this is EXACTLY what I want/need.
A 4 door utility wagon/truck that is a bit sporty.
If either becomes available in Raptor size power and suspension mods, EPIC WIN.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPIED: 2019 Ford Ranger and 2020 Ford Bronco Mule

Can't please everybody with 1 model, but this is EXACTLY what I want/need.
A 4 door utility wagon/truck that is a bit sporty.
If either becomes available in Raptor size power and suspension mods, EPIC WIN.

Like I said...that ain't the Bronco. From the link:

"Rest easy: Our photographer’s source all but promised that this vehicle is a mere mule for the 2020 Ford Bronco, not a preview of its styling. The powertrain that lurks under this anonymous global-market Ford Everest bodywork is reportedly all that will transfer to the Bronco when it hits our shores sometime in 2019."

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said...that ain't the Bronco. From the link:

"Rest easy: Our photographer’s source all but promised that this vehicle is a mere mule for the 2020 Ford Bronco, not a preview of its styling. The powertrain that lurks under this anonymous global-market Ford Everest bodywork is reportedly all that will transfer to the Bronco when it hits our shores sometime in 2019."

Found it...

New Ford Bronco, Ranger - Details on the 2019 Ford Ranger & 2020 Ford Bronco

2020 Ford Bronco - Ford Isn't Building a Two-Door Bronco

No idea what it will look like, but what I remembered is that it will not be a two door.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found it...

New Ford Bronco, Ranger - Details on the 2019 Ford Ranger & 2020 Ford Bronco

2020 Ford Bronco - Ford Isn't Building a Two-Door Bronco

No idea what it will look like, but what I remembered is that it will not be a two door.

There is no doubt that 2-door vehicles have all but disappeared unless it's a pony/sports car...but I still believe there will be a version of the Bronco. Everything I've heard is that they're going after the Jeep Wrangler, and they still offer a 2 door.

They'll build a 4 door version for certain, but I personally rather have a two door.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that 2-door vehicles have all but disappeared unless it's a pony/sports car...but I still believe there will be a version of the Bronco. Everything I've heard is that they're going after the Jeep Wrangler, and they still offer a 2 door.

They'll build a 4 door version for certain, but I personally rather have a two door.

This is the most believable rendering I've seen.

2020_fordsvt-bronco_4dr-blue_1.jpeg

Raptor with a topper.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most believable rendering I've seen.

2020_fordsvt-bronco_4dr-blue_1.jpeg

Raptor with a topper.

Fuck...I hope not. If Ford mailed that in, the Bronco followers will revolt....not as much as they would if they brought the Everest here and called it a Bronco, but they'll be pissed. The best thing I've seen is something like the Troller.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck...I hope not. If Ford mailed that in, the Bronco followers will revolt....not as much as they would if they brought the Everest here and called it a Bronco, but they'll be pissed. The best thing I've seen is something like the Troller.

That would be the smartest. The Toyota FJ sold like hotcakes and nothing else has filled that niche except the big Jeep.

Speaking of Jeep, I think they're screwing up make the new Grand Wagoneer a fancy bus like the Navigator. It won't be as nice as the Lincoln and the cool thing about the old GWs is they could go off road and were an all around great suv for an active family.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand those are only artists renditions and pure conjecture and speculation...

But that thing looks like a redneck jacked up his Flex.

I hope not.
I agree but, Squaring it off the Everrest would be so "American" Especially if they are trying to tie it into the original

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks kinda like where Jeep took the Patriot. At least it does to me.
Thats ok cause its where the market is moving I think.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....I've heard that the inspiration for the new Bronco was the '73. I've also heard from guys at MAP that there may be a delay when it comes to the vehicle hitting the dealers. Ford has had a bad trend going recently by displaying vehicles at auto shows far in advance to the actual availability to the public - so the true reveal may be pushed back some.