• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Fantasy rookie class News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so playing faster rarely gets u drafted well or translates well
Instincts go a long way for DBs. Cook finally ran the 40 that people were expecting. I would be surprised if he wasnt the second RB off the board. Even with his poor SPARQ performance at the combine.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now I know who I am taking with my pick in the second round. I just have to hope no one snatches him up...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big rumor out of Denver today, Broncos working on a trade with Buffalo for #10... liking targeting either McAffrey or Cam Robertson

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Media's Lance Zierlein spoke with one NFL RB coach who believes there is "no doubt" FSU's Dalvin Cook is the best prospect at his position in the draft.

The position coach believes Joe Mixon is second. It just shows how split evaluators will be on this running back class, as Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Cook and Mixon have all been mentioned at the top spot. Cook dominated for three years, carrying FSU's offense for two of them, but has limited athleticism and produced an athletic profile that has not been selected in the first round in over 10 years.

Man I dunno, that combine really soured me on Cooks, I still think he's a more versatile back than Foutnette, not necessarily better though. Wouldn't want to be an NFL GM who needs a RB this year, I'd be far too tempted to take Mixon as the top back and get killed on the PR than to flip a coin between Fournette and Cooks

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Media's Lance Zierlein spoke with one NFL RB coach who believes there is "no doubt" FSU's Dalvin Cook is the best prospect at his position in the draft.

The position coach believes Joe Mixon is second. It just shows how split evaluators will be on this running back class, as Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Cook and Mixon have all been mentioned at the top spot. Cook dominated for three years, carrying FSU's offense for two of them, but has limited athleticism and produced an athletic profile that has not been selected in the first round in over 10 years.

Man I dunno, that combine really soured me on Cooks, I still think he's a more versatile back than Foutnette, not necessarily better though. Wouldn't want to be an NFL GM who needs a RB this year, I'd be far too tempted to take Mixon as the top back and get killed on the PR than to flip a coin between Fournette and Cooks

It's going to be interesting no doubt to see who takes a chance on Mixon and just how long it takes for someone to pull the trigger. .....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they def should of run at those vets, he'll both of them

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they def should of run at those vets, he'll both of them
Well sure, but they'd have to mortgage boardwalk and park place to get it done. Especially Thomas, with Cleveland dumping as much cash into their line during free agency as they did, they're obviously thinking (correctly so) the line is the cornerstone of their team, I can only imagine what kind of Herschel Walker-esque deal it would take, especially since they already have tons of early draft picks, and the one glaring need they have offensively is QB, something Denver doesn't have to trade. I have no idea where that conversation would even start.
And Solder, good luck getting the better end of a deal with the Patriots, they'll take your future for the next ten years and somehow you'll thank them for it

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot%20-%204_6_2017%20%201_21_21%20PM.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local boys here are beginning to concede they won't have a shot at him at 20.. no Romo, no McAffrey, now they're trying to chat up reaching for a tackle like it'll be a good thing. I do believe a small dose of reality is finally setting in around Broncos country

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cj anderson.......
Well, there's still Cooks, Mixon, Foreman, and probably a host of others they'll target in rounds 2, they will be adding competition.. And like the competition has done 3 years running, they'll eventually take his job