• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Fall Camp

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about this Gary Darnell hire. Saban has a bunch of consultants working for him, good ones too. i remember reading this article last year and couldn't figure out why i've never heard of us doing this (Riley is in the article, mentioning his hire of Devaney): How Nick Saban built a coaching army and started a revolution

Gary doesn't have the best HC back ground, but his former assistants include Diaco and Gary Patterson. (by "best" i meant best record, it's not horrible and he was an HC so that seems a positive.)

Last edited:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, it's too early for this before we're even at half pads

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, it's too early for this before we're even at half pads

We have all talked about that since 2014. We all watched the O line play during Ohio State, Iowa, and Tennessee last year.

We all know that Tommy ran for his life in 2016 on quite a few plays. Utter and Knevel were quite weak last year. I still cannot believe no one at Nebraska can take Knevel's spot.

Keeping Lee upright is the correct statement.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have all talked about that since 2014. We all watched the O line play during Ohio State, Iowa, and Tennessee last year.

We all know that Tommy ran for his life in 2016 on quite a few plays. Utter and Knevel were quite weak last year. I still cannot believe no one at Nebraska can take Knevel's spot.

Keeping Lee upright is the correct statement.

I know it's correct, still don't want to hear that shit second practice in wearing street clothes still yet
Knevel is second year straight starter at RT let that sink in

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we did in fact have practice this weak

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a lot of talk in here about fall camp, is that a good or a bad thing?

i'm not sure i like the player's talk about the new D being "scary". just setting me up for a disappointment when it comes out and flops. Although i do like the words they are using, the main phrase being "gang tackling", in the past like 5 years or maybe even more, we just never seemed to have a lot of guys around the ball, it was always one guy there and if he whiffed on that tackle, it was another 5 yds before someone else go their shot.

on offense, no injuries is probably the best news. I certainly hope the offensive line steps it up this year, so much more depth there and experience with all the injuries last year.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a lot of talk in here about fall camp, is that a good or a bad thing?

i'm not sure i like the player's talk about the new D being "scary". just setting me up for a disappointment when it comes out and flops. Although i do like the words they are using, the main phrase being "gang tackling", in the past like 5 years or maybe even more, we just never seemed to have a lot of guys around the ball, it was always one guy there and if he whiffed on that tackle, it was another 5 yds before someone else go their shot.

on offense, no injuries is probably the best news. I certainly hope the offensive line steps it up this year, so much more depth there and experience with all the injuries last year.

You jinxed it farker.... Mcquitty out for season with knee injury.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:facepalm3:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks, kid is coming off an injury his Sr year in HS. Strengthens the argument why we're recruiting so many at the position

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks, kid is coming off an injury his Sr year in HS. Strengthens the argument why we're recruiting so many at the position
That's the thing. We're not. We've undersigned at the position by 2-3 over the last 2 years. Our fans are just morons who can't count very well.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. We're not. We've undersigned at the position by 2-3 over the last 2 years. Our fans are just morons who can't count very well.
Well we did get Fitzpatrick'd then Grim'd and Calvin'd but yeah we need to be using the +3 like a boss, either one of the Williams can easily fill those slots

I'd wager the absence of the signature Hospital Ball will treat our WRs a bit better but that position takes a beating

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we did get Fitzpatrick'd then Grim'd and Calvin'd but yeah we need to be using the +3 like a boss, either one of the Williams can easily fill those slots

I'd wager the absence of the signature Hospital Ball will treat our WRs a bit better but that position takes a beating
And you left KJJ off as well. That's why saying we recruit too many WRs is nonsense. I have little doubt we can use those spots well, and I have a feeling it will get even easier to sell when we have film of a solid QB delivering the ball in this offense.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our warm ups make me cringe. Hard. Mark Phillip is not doing his job. Go watch BAMA warm up. Then look at us. We look like some sorry ass bitches.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard about our practices. BAD. Really, REALLY bad. Not gonna cut it. I'm pissed.