• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 COWBOY'S Opponents

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we play @SF last year too???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper....it looks like we're doomed

You think so really ??? I usually only pay attention to the 5 road games. We know 3 of them every yr. I prefer yo stay out of GB, Seattle , Pittsburgh, KC. Ironically we have had some success at those places recently.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think so really ??? I usually only pay attention to the 5 road games. We know 3 of them every yr. I prefer yo stay out of GB, Seattle , Pittsburgh, KC. Ironically we have had some success at those places recently.
I think this way every year. Key words: on paper

Dallas's secondary will get a test right outta the gate. I hope we add two early round draft picks to that group.

We'll see soon enough

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to change my pick to 12-4 as long as we have reasonable health. :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to change my pick to 12-4 as long as we have reasonable health. :suds:
Here's how I look at it...up until the Seattle preseason game, Romo was going to be the starting QB and the club was then trying to trade for Josh McCown. Dak was a rookie literally thrown in the fire, and he goes 13-3. Anyone who thinks this kid is gonna take an RG3 or Kaepernick regression is nuts. He's going to progress more like a Russell Wilson or Matt Ryan. I actually think the defense is going to be better, not a little better but a lot better. The DB's are great fits fit what Rod wants to do, which is going after the QB with waves of fresh linemen and have DB's attack the ball out of a zone. If Jaylon Smith and Charles Tapper are healthy, I think this defense is going to shock some people

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how I look at it...up until the Seattle preseason game, Romo was going to be the starting QB and the club was then trying to trade for Josh McCown. Dak was a rookie literally thrown in the fire, and he goes 13-3. Anyone who thinks this kid is gonna take an RG3 or Kaepernick regression is nuts. He's going to progress more like a Russell Wilson or Matt Ryan. I actually think the defense is going to be better, not a little better but a lot better. The DB's are great fits fit what Rod wants to do, which is going after the QB with waves of fresh linemen and have DB's attack the ball out of a zone. If Jaylon Smith and Charles Tapper are healthy, I think this defense is going to shock some people
I agree with a lot of what you said and think our team is going to be better this year than last year. The two things that are in question this year as compared to last year are the OL and the secondary. If we hit on our draft picks and Collins and Green (or whomever) step up those could even be improvements or at least not regressions. Dak is just a flat out winner. But I think our regular season record will not be as good. 13-3 is tough to do in the NFL.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a bit of a side note, last year was really the holy grail of being a Cowboys outside of the Texas area.
With no NFL Sunday ticket you could have watched every Cowboys game with the exception of 2 or 3 I think.