• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 COLLEGE QUARTERBACK RANKINGS

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obligatory "my guy should have made the list" post here. It remains to be seen if Lee can put the pieces together on Saturdays, but he has the physical tools to be the type of QB the NFL is looking for. Combine that with Mike Riley and Danny Langsddorf's ability to put pro-style QBs in the league (Anderson, Mannion, etc.) and I think he deserves some dark horse consideration.

"[Louisville QB] Lamar Jackson, UCLA’s Josh Rosen and USC’s Sam Darnold are great, but Tanner Lee was my favorite guy,” said Woo, who helps build the Senior Bowl roster and serves as a liaison between college programs and NFL coaching staffs.

Nebraska QB Tanner Lee impresses at Manning Camp

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tough question only because he probably should come out but might stay. But if i was betting I say he comes out and he's the first QB taken. To me it's not him against the field. It's him the kid from Wyoming and Mayfield who would probably be taken as the first QB.
All 'the field' means, is any other possibility. Doesn't mean there are dozens. There are certainly a few people will be watching. History says a one or more on the radar will drop their stock, one or more will raise it with an outstanding year, and someone might emerge that isn't on anyone's radar.

I said from the start Darnold coming out if they have a season that puts him in the projected top 10 is likely. I simply wouldn't still place a wager on his going as the first QB just purely on how many times there are these unpredictable changes to who the flavor of the week is. Add his statement that he isn't coming out and I would have to put it below 50%.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield isn't going to be an early pick. Great college QB, but he doesn't have the NFL measureables. He isn't the best NFL QB prospect playing in the state of Oklahoma

True story. He may very well turn into the next Drew Brees, but he won't be a top pick.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 'the field' means, is any other possibility. Doesn't mean there are dozens. There are certainly a few people will be watching. History says a one or more on the radar will drop their stock, one or more will raise it with an outstanding year, and someone might emerge that isn't on anyone's radar.

I said from the start Darnold coming out if they have a season that puts him in the projected top 10 is likely. I simply wouldn't still place a wager on his going as the first QB just purely on how many times there are these unpredictable changes to who the flavor of the week is. Add his statement that he isn't coming out and I would have to put it below 50%.

True but I'm betting imaginary goods so I can be a little more risky. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 1 of these custom crappers...

imagesweqeeqw.jpg

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obligatory "my guy should have made the list" post here. It remains to be seen if Lee can put the pieces together on Saturdays, but he has the physical tools to be the type of QB the NFL is looking for. Combine that with Mike Riley and Danny Langsddorf's ability to put pro-style QBs in the league (Anderson, Mannion, etc.) and I think he deserves some dark horse consideration.

Nebraska QB Tanner Lee impresses at Manning Camp

Beuchele won the award for best QB there. It's nice, but I prefer awards that are earned with pads on

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beuchele won the award for best QB there. It's nice, but I prefer awards that are earned with pads on
Yeah that was just one piece of evidence. He looked good during spring practices and the spring game (I know, not real action) and they raved about him on scout team last year. I'm not guaranteeing anything, he's just someone to keep an eye on.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Lock is easily one of the Top 20 QB's entering the 2017 season

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16. Will Grier, West Virginia. Few things seem to improve the reputation of a quarterback more than transferring, especially when sitting out a year is required. There's no doubt that the hype around Grier has grown, but the results have a good chance of matching it. Grier had a stellar first half of his redshirt freshman season at Florida in 2015, made to look even better by the horrors the Gators have experienced on offense before and after him. A record-setting passer in high school, Grier completed 105 of 160 passes for 1,202 yards, 10 TDs and three INTs in six games before a PED suspension prompted his transfer to West Virginia. He spent last year on the sideline, and now he'll become Dana Holgorsen's new prized quarterback, a high-upside passer playing under a head coach who will let him loose.

Not sure this dude should be this high quite yet.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16. Will Grier, West Virginia. Few things seem to improve the reputation of a quarterback more than transferring, especially when sitting out a year is required. There's no doubt that the hype around Grier has grown, but the results have a good chance of matching it. Grier had a stellar first half of his redshirt freshman season at Florida in 2015, made to look even better by the horrors the Gators have experienced on offense before and after him. A record-setting passer in high school, Grier completed 105 of 160 passes for 1,202 yards, 10 TDs and three INTs in six games before a PED suspension prompted his transfer to West Virginia. He spent last year on the sideline, and now he'll become Dana Holgorsen's new prized quarterback, a high-upside passer playing under a head coach who will let him loose.

Hopefully he's stopped cheating.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Grier and Stidham, showed a lot their Freshman year, both sat out and should improved considerably

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Grier and Stidham, showed a lot their Freshman year, both sat out and should improved considerably
I'm curious to see how Grier does without using banned substances.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just great. Have to play #2,3 and 4.