• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 Philadelphia 76ers Season

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RoCo 1-11? C'mon man ... we ain't beating good teams with that crap from our #3 guy!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Embiid came to play tonight. As for the others, well?
Eventually. At first he seemed to be settling for too many shots fading away or otherwise outside of banging in the post. In a game where the sixers weren't hitting any 3's and the Cavs went with a C tandem of Love/Frye, which took him out of the paint defensively, should have done a better job of getting him in looks in the post to get them in foul trouble.

That being said, Cavs benched killed us.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RoCo 1-11? C'mon man ... we ain't beating good teams with that crap from our #3 guy!

He was apparently playing with a heavy heart. Not gonna jump on a guy who lost a friend to senseless violence.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much you can do about a 3-28 from the arc shooting night. Those nights are going to happen, especially a young team that isn't super deep.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben needs to practice 100 free throws per day ... Washington almost came back to beat us in the 4th quarter by just sending Simmons to the free throw line. Gotta get that percentage up to at least 65%. Credit Ben for not seeming phased at all by the fouling, but we'll see a lot more of this until Ben gets to that mid 60% area.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben needs to practice 100 free throws per day ... Washington almost came back to beat us in the 4th quarter by just sending Simmons to the free throw line. Gotta get that percentage up to at least 65%. Credit Ben for not seeming phased at all by the fouling, but we'll see a lot more of this until Ben gets to that mid 60% area.
While I'm sure he's been working on it, I hope this experience gives him a little more urgency/importance on improving it.

Game was blacked out here. Looking watching the gap close in that 4th quarter was painful and very slow to watch waiting for the box score to refresh.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm sure he's been working on it, I hope this experience gives him a little more urgency/importance on improving it.

Game was blacked out here. Looking watching the gap close in that 4th quarter was painful and very slow to watch waiting for the box score to refresh.

I watched the whole thing ... very frustrating ... and it didn't help that Washington was burying every frigging shot and free throw they threw up in the 4th quarter. Horrible to watch for fans ... Ben just has to put in the work so that doesn't continue to happen.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the whole thing ... very frustrating ... and it didn't help that Washington was burying every frigging shot and free throw they threw up in the 4th quarter. Horrible to watch for fans ... Ben just has to put in the work so that doesn't continue to happen.
No doubt. I was comforted by him answering the questions about the hack a ben by saying, i have to make the free throws, i'm not afraid of free throws, i'll make the free throws, etc... that being said, cat needs to work on his shot. his free throw attempts for that quarter was another record. some will focus on the new career high in points and rebounds, shit i'll do both and some new nba record for FTs in a quarter surpassing Ben Wallace and Dwight Howard, if that doesn't motivate you, I can't help you.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I glad I didn't have tiks to that what ever u wanna call it last night. I felt numb after the game. I was just happy it was over. Without those 3s hitting, more pressure is on Ben to score and fucking shoot.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 4th quarter was painful to watch. I was hoping they would get a win, at one point it felt like the momentum shifted and they would not be able to hold the lead.
I think BB did the right thing keeping him in the game. Good experience.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can live without Ben hitting or even taking 3's ... he brings plenty to the table without that. But we can't have our floor leader costing us games in the 4th quarter due to free throws.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, blacked out for the second night in a row, guess this is the shitty part about having a fun, young, exciting team.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, blacked out for the second night in a row, guess this is the shitty part about having a fun, young, exciting team.

Where do you live? You can always get NBA league pass..

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Simmons' stats will drop as the season goes. The book is coming out on this guy and he better do something about it. He has 0 confidence in shooting. Shot clock is at 2 and he's passing the shit. I've never seen anything like this. Even Magic, Ricky Rubio, the Greek freak, TJ Mconnell, and Andre Miller will shoot when the opportunity is there. What the hell did he practice on all those years in gym or playgrounds growing up? You can't pass to yourself when ur all alone practicing. They won so, I guess that's all that matters

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you live? You can always get NBA league pass..
It was blacked out on league pass (i use my brothers account who lives in Baltimore). If it's ESPN, TNT, and apparently NBA TV, it's blacked out. Didn't think NBA TV would have been.

Loss against the suns was pretty bad. On the plus side Ben was more aggressive this game than last. Shooters were cold again, and Embiid moved around as well as I have seen all season.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker was unreal last night. We need another scorer. When RoCo is off, he's pretty much useless. At least when Reddick is off, he's slashing, running screens and trying to score off the dribble.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker was unreal last night. We need another scorer. When RoCo is off, he's pretty much useless. At least when Reddick is off, he's slashing, running screens and trying to score off the dribble.
RoCo in most cases still does have that good defense, I say mostly, as I still don't know who was covering Booker. That being said, Booker seems like one of those streaky cats that can go off regardless. As far as scorers go, Joel and Simmons did their thing, granted it took Joel a few more shots, but he had some nice moves on display. I know it's weird to say for some who haven't watched this team play, but the loss of TJ, in my eyes, has hurt them. I don't know how to quantify it, but the cat plays well on both ends. I'm starting to wonder if Anderson as another perimeter defender isn't having an effect as well (or is it affect, fuck it who cares), still shitty to lose to the suns, onwards and upwards, as it were.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah TJ brings that energy and push these dudes when they look sluggish. Holmes also brings that energy. Well I'll be in da building Thursday night. So if u hear loud cursing through the tv, it's me.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back tough losses. They came out and looked sluggish for 3 1/2 qts. They should had iso Simmons or P n R with Simmons and Embiid for that last possession before the Ingram 3.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Embiid is sitting again tonight because of rest. WTF MAN!!!!!! They had a game Monday follow by 2 days off. A game Thursday follow by another day off. again WTF!!!!!! How can u expect this guy and /or team to get into any type of rhythm