• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reverse those numbers for Embiid tonight...

Still only 15 minutes though (by plan of course). Can't expect to get more FTs than minutes played very often. Nets have very little to handle him, bigs are pretty weak (and not deep).

Pretty strategic choice of opponent for first minutes of the season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not playing for a decent chunk of change it's going to suck, everyone will quit 5 weeks in.

H2H or roto? Points or Cats?

If you're in a points league, all you have to do is pay attention all year and you'll make the playoffs, it's astronomically easy.

Ehm... H2H and points I think.

I don't know, I just go with the flow. If people bail so be it. Heck, I might quit if it bores the fuck out of me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You approve of racist ass Boston?

Wait until Kyrie misses a shot that counts and he gets death threats and KKK rally's outside of his house.

It was more I approve at the expense of Cleveland.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You approve of racist ass Boston?

Wait until Kyrie misses a shot that counts and he gets death threats and KKK rally's outside of his house.
Kyrie is a different kind of Dude.

The first time he gets called the N word, he will be sobbing in his daddy's arms like he did when Paul George got hurt.

* that was some gruesome shit *

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly Kyrie.

imagesewqqwweq.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Real Gm, the Lakers signed Travis Wear who played for the Lakers in the Summer league. I wonder if they are going to put him in the G league or keep him.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my GAWD!

I cannot WAIT to see the Dubs vs. Red Rox in game 1.

Fricking Draymond...lol

But, he ain't lying.

Then he pauses, scoffing at Morey’s comments. “What the fuck are you talking about?” he says to me. “They are really trying to rethink their whole strategy”—here he bumps a table repeatedly with his hand for emphasis, getting excited—“because teams know they don’t have a fucking clue.”

On a roll now, he remembers the Warriors’ lone playoff loss, in Game 4 of the Finals, when the Cavs sank twenty-four three-pointers, an NBA Finals record. “That’d never been done!” Green exclaims. “They don’t come out and hit twenty-four threes and they’re swept. And that’s the second best team in the world. It’s pretty fucking sick to see how everybody is just in a fucking panic about what to do. You sit back and think, like, these motherfuckers, they know. That’s the fun part about it: They know they don’t stand a chance.

Draymond Green on Hitting Rock Bottom and Why the Rest of the NBA Doesn't Stand a Chance

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my GAWD!

I cannot WAIT to see the Dubs vs. Red Rox in game 1.

Fricking Draymond...lol

But, he ain't lying.

Then he pauses, scoffing at Morey’s comments. “What the fuck are you talking about?” he says to me. “They are really trying to rethink their whole strategy”—here he bumps a table repeatedly with his hand for emphasis, getting excited—“because teams know they don’t have a fucking clue.”

On a roll now, he remembers the Warriors’ lone playoff loss, in Game 4 of the Finals, when the Cavs sank twenty-four three-pointers, an NBA Finals record. “That’d never been done!” Green exclaims. “They don’t come out and hit twenty-four threes and they’re swept. And that’s the second best team in the world. It’s pretty fucking sick to see how everybody is just in a fucking panic about what to do. You sit back and think, like, these motherfuckers, they know. That’s the fun part about it: They know they don’t stand a chance.

Draymond Green on Hitting Rock Bottom and Why the Rest of the NBA Doesn't Stand a Chance

Dubs vs. Red Sox? :scratch:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baby Doc getting hurt is probably the thing that will force Daddy Doc to start Milos.

Good luck putting him back on the bench.

Clippers are going nowhere.

So, might as well be uber entertaining.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet.
Please remain focused on winning enough games so BOS doesn’t get your lottery pick and we do... :suds:

Or even better...

Losing enough games that it hits number 1 and you get it anyway.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love the guy...

but hey, saving grace is anybody whippin' LeClown is doing the Lord's work...

When you really think about it, you should want LeBron in LA more than anybody.

Because, whenever the Lakers win, you will be mostly happy. And whenever they lose, you will have somebody to blame it on.

It isn't always a bad thing as a fan to have 1 player on your team that you hate. It is a lot harder to get mad at guys you actually like.