• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if Jordan signed off on that.

My very unreliable sources told me Kemba beat MJ in a game of 1 on 1. That's why he could get traded.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My very unreliable sources told me Kemba beat MJ in a game of 1 on 1. That's why he could get traded.
Can't be less reliable than Lavarr saying he would do the same lol!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were able to trade him for a top 10 pick and draft a PG/Big combo to go with Monk, they'd have a nice start to the rebuild. The question is do they think they're just having an off year and could contend or at least make the playoffs next season? If the answer is yes, then Kemba shouldn't even be on the trade block.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if Jordan signed off on that.
Felt bad for him watching his interview.

Dude plays his heart out and they are basically trading him to any team that takes their worst contract?

Outside of Noah, Deng and Gallo...

Batum has the assiest contract in the NBA.

10 ppg, 5 boards 5 dimes for 24 mil this year, 25 next and 27 the next.

Good luck...lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers may have a huge problem signing free agents - Some are saying players Like LeBron won't want to sign because of LaVar Ball and his big mouth. I'm rethinking them letting Randle move if that happens. They really need one good free agent to be playoff bound.

And yes I realize that playoff bound would most likely be the 8th or 7th seed and first round exit -without that second free agent

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking that by the end of the season, Lavar Ball will have calmed down and even slow down or stop the crap. He definitely will if he is serious about wanting the Lakers to sign the other two boys. At this point management might say no thanks - one Ball on the team is enough problems

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking that by the end of the season, Lavar Ball will have calmed down and even slow down or stop the crap. He definitely will if he is serious about wanting the Lakers to sign the other two boys. At this point management might say no thanks - one Ball on the team is enough problems

I'm not sure Papa Ball will stop. You know he loves the attention. I'm just surprised he hasn't taken any shots @ Magic yet. He is & always will be a pain in the ass. I feel bad for Lonzo but if he wants the respect of his teammates & the league in general he has to tell his loudmouth father to shut the fuck up.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Papa Ball will stop. You know he loves the attention. I'm just surprised he hasn't taken any shots @ Magic yet. He is & always will be a pain in the ass. I feel bad for Lonzo but if he wants the respect of his teammates & the league in general he has to tell his loudmouth father to shut the fuck up.
Well consider this: At one point as a gm, do you say screw this and I am trading him. I have walked away from some much needed jobs a few times because it wasn't worth the stress. In the long run, I have this idea that things will eventually calm down. I sure wouldn't be wanting to sign the other two boys though - drafted or undrafted agents - Too much family there

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well consider this: At one point as a gm, do you say screw this and I am trading him. I have walked away from some much needed jobs a few times because it wasn't worth the stress. In the long run, I have this idea that things will eventually calm down. I sure wouldn't be wanting to sign the other two boys though - drafted or undrafted agents - Too much family there

It's gonna be a tough decision but if this nonsense continues through next season I don't think the Lakers will have any other choice but to trade Lonzo. What I'd be worry about as a Lakers fan is if Lonzo isn't traded & it comes time for Papa Ball's youngest sons to be draft eligible & the Lakers have no interest in him Papa Ball will become an even bigger ass than he already is.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send his ass to the Cavs or Bucks.

I don't want Tristan at his salary.

So, I certainly wouldn't want Capela at the max.

* He's RFA *

But, no way would I send him to the Rox.

Figure out how to get there this Summer on your own.

Podcenter - ESPN

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send his ass to the Cavs or Bucks.

I don't want Tristan at his salary.

So, I certainly wouldn't want Capela at the max.

* He's RFA *

But, no way would I send him to the Rox.

Figure out how to get there this Summer on your own.

Podcenter - ESPN

Do you think James Harden hides his wallet in his beard?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think James Harden hides his wallet in his beard?
giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So LeBron's only 25 points away from joining the 30,000 point club. Good thing a certain Cavs fan that shall remain nameless isn't around anymore to break everything down for us.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be a tough decision but if this nonsense continues through next season I don't think the Lakers will have any other choice but to trade Lonzo. What I'd be worry about as a Lakers fan is if Lonzo isn't traded & it comes time for Papa Ball's youngest sons to be draft eligible & the Lakers have no interest in him Papa Ball will become an even bigger ass than he already is.
If any one can handle him, though I think it would be Magic Johnson, but for me it would come down to who is more important - the player? or the coach?, but you can't let your employees what to do when you are the employer and you can't let outsides tell you what to when those outsiders have nothing to do with the operations of the company and the one thing I do know is that any player is expendable - but the Lakers have a good coach and we have gm and vice-pres of operations with a brain, so I tend to believe they will find a solution that is acceptable - LaVar has a lot to lose as well by continuing his temper tantrums

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill for the Nets pick seems like a fair trade.