• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 EPL Season Thread

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West brom could of pulled off the great escape, but fucking Everton. No one likes them. Faggot ass cunts.

Guess I'm the only one who likes Everton...

Sorry to West Brom. Didn't know you cared....

I had no control over what happened...

We sucked, and we scored way at the end. Dont know what to tell ya.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm the only one who likes Everton...

Sorry to West Brom. Didn't know you cared....

I had no control over what happened...

We sucked, and we scored way at the end. Dont know what to tell ya.
By scoring west brom stayed alive. If Southampton had won, west brom would have been eliminated. If west brom escapes relegation it will be the greatest statistical escape in the history of top flight foootball.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs and Liverpool are pooping the bed in league play down the stretch. It's pretty impressive that they've conspired to give Chelsea new life given the easy schedules they've been playing.

It's still a long shot, but Chelsea has a very real opportunity to break back into the top 4 with 2 games to play.

Spurs magic number is 4 points with 2 games to go. Liverpool's is 3 with just one to go.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By scoring west brom stayed alive. If Southampton had won, west brom would have been eliminated. If west brom escapes relegation it will be the greatest statistical escape in the history of top flight foootball.

Still possible, I'd love to see it. Darren Moore is a great coach, WBA should have went with him earlier.

Spurs and Liverpool are pooping the bed in league play down the stretch. It's pretty impressive that they've conspired to give Chelsea new life given the easy schedules they've been playing.

It's still a long shot, but Chelsea has a very real opportunity to break back into the top 4 with 2 games to play.

Spurs magic number is 4 points with 2 games to go. Liverpool's is 3 with just one to go.

I won't be surprise one bit if Spurs bottle it as usual.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on Chelsea!

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still possible, I'd love to see it. Darren Moore is a great coach, WBA should have went with him earlier.

I won't be surprise one bit if Spurs bottle it as usual.

Don't be bitter. Just relish Wenger's final home match.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be bitter. Just relish Wenger's final home match.
Not bitter at all my friend. You should be thankful for Wenger as well, without him, Spurs fans would never know what it's like to see a League Title lifted at WHL. :)

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bitter at all my friend. You should be thankful for Wenger as well, without him, Spurs fans would never know what it's like to see a League Title lifted at WHL. :)

Who's the frontrunner for the job over there anyhow? I feel like they probably need to move away from a few of their older guys like Ozil, but I really like Aubameyang. Spurs tried to get him a few years back but Dortmund wasn't in a selling mood then.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the frontrunner for the job over there anyhow? I feel like they probably need to move away from a few of their older guys like Ozil, but I really like Aubameyang. Spurs tried to get him a few years back but Dortmund wasn't in a selling mood then.
Heard a lot of names, the usual like Simeone (he's not coming to the EPL), Viera, and a few others. Personally I think it will be Jardim from Monaco, maybe Nagelsmann. I wouldn't mind Wagner from Huddersfield either, I think him or Dyche could do wonders.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Patrick Vieira linked with Everton this week.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Patrick Vieira linked with Everton this week.

Yay, though I'm not stupid enough to believe he'll pick Everton over Arsenal if given the choice between the two... :(

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay, though I'm not stupid enough to believe he'll pick Everton over Arsenal if given the choice between the two... :(
If I were a club like Everton, or say West Ham, I'd seriously have a look at David Wagner from Huddersfield. He gets the best out of his players, and knows how to operate with a reasonable budget. Or Chris Hughton at Brighton.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a club like Everton, or say West Ham, I'd seriously have a look at David Wagner from Huddersfield. He gets the best out of his players, and knows how to operate with a reasonable budget. Or Chris Hughton at Brighton.

NOOOOO, not Hughton!!! I remember him when I initially was a Norwich City fan! That got old REALLY fast! LOL!

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West brom joins stoke city in relegation.
Fucking Southampton. They have money and are shit.

I wanted to see west brom pull of a major escape.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liverpool’s about to make a great escape from the top 4. :L

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West brom joins stoke city in relegation.
Fucking Southampton. They have money and are shit.

I wanted to see west brom pull of a major escape.
They should've pulled the trigger on Pardew A LOT earlier and given Darrwn Moore more time, he looks to be a hell of a manager, I read that in the last month or so, only ManCity have taken more points than WBA.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've pulled the trigger on Pardew A LOT earlier and given Darrwn Moore more time, he looks to be a hell of a manager, I read that in the last month or so, only ManCity have taken more points than WBA.
Pardew is highly overrated. IMO. I don’t see the draw to him.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardew is highly overrated. IMO. I don’t see the draw to him.
yeah, he's part of the revolving door of managers in the EPL that keep getting hired for some reason, like Allardyce, Hodgson, Redknapp, use to be Curbishley etc etc