• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 Champions League

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya, I was rooting for Liverpool, but I wasn't surprised with the outcome. Zidane is a genius soccer mind and that Real Madrid team has been playing together for a long time. The injury sucked, and I feel bad cause he's probably gonna miss Egypts WC.

Yeah, after the misses we had in the first 15 plus minutes it almost felt like the first leg of the Real-Munich opening half. Munich dominated but still were only tied at the half.

It hurts but it is what it is. Real was the better team. Bale’s bicycle kick was probably the best bicycle’r I have ever seen.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, after the misses we had in the first 15 plus minutes it almost felt like the first leg of the Real-Munich opening half. Munich dominated but still were only tied at the half.

It hurts but it is what it is. Real was the better team. Bale’s bicycle kick was probably the best bicycle’r I have ever seen.

I think if Mane scores on that shot that hit the post in 2nd half...they get the momentum...that was huge, imo

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hours after losing the Champions League final to Real Madrid, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has provided an update on his superstar Mohamed Salah, who left the match in the first half with an apparent shoulder injury.

According to Liverpool's official website, Salah has a serious injury, which leaves his participation at the World Cup with Egypt up in the air until further testing is done.

"It's a serious injury, a really serious injury," Klopp said. "It's either the collarbone or the shoulder itself. It doesn't look good, that's it."

salah.PNG

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hours after losing the Champions League final to Real Madrid, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has provided an update on his superstar Mohamed Salah, who left the match in the first half with an apparent shoulder injury.

According to Liverpool's official website, Salah has a serious injury, which leaves his participation at the World Cup with Egypt up in the air until further testing is done.

"It's a serious injury, a really serious injury," Klopp said. "It's either the collarbone or the shoulder itself. It doesn't look good, that's it."

View attachment 179892

I hope he is healthy enough to play in August.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man did Karius take a steamy dump

The first goal was one of the more boneheaded plays I’ve seen in a big game like this. The third goal that slipped off his hands killed any hope they had left. Shame you work the entire year to get to that point and ya piss it away.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man did Karius take a steamy dump

The first goal was one of the more boneheaded plays I’ve seen in a big game like this. The third goal that slipped off his hands killed any hope they had left. Shame you work the entire year to get to that point and ya piss it away.

Doing a Sven Ulreich immitation. And keep him far away from the German National Team.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it. rm helps the spurs next year...

I hope salad is able to play in the WC...