• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Rangers thread...

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great win junior rangers... f u no show nash

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice to see the shitty Rangers are back.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam , forgot they played! Did tune in just as postgame show began, saw Lundy gave up 3 in first 6 minutes of game.. don’t know who is At fault, but he is the one making the bucks!!!! Time to unload him Nash. Mcsukker!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam , forgot they played! Did tune in just as postgame show began, saw Lundy gave up 3 in first 6 minutes of game.. don’t know who is At fault, but he is the one making the bucks!!!! Time to unload him Nash. Mcsukker!

Not going to lie one of the 3 was pretty soft other two were give aways right in front McD is injured didnt even play. Gilmore scored and him and Pionk looked really good and Sproul actually look like a capable defenseman.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most overrated goaltender in NHL history, Henrietta Lundqvist!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most overrated goaltender in NHL history, Henrietta Lundqvist!

Man its going to be some tough times for you when he gets elected to the HOF and the Rangers retire his number.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man thats some atrocious defense tonight its like 5 Islanders vs Lundqvist out there and of course my dead grandma could score on the Islanders and we are being shut out.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. don't care what title he gets!

1st off, there really hasn't been a great one since brodeur. and lundy couldn't shine brodeurs skates!

don't care what title he gets, to me he is a hot & cold goalie.

1st goal was amateur, no one in front of him, and he could not react!

rest of team blows too.. if i had a dollar every time i saw a ranger player play with his back against the net i'd be as rich as warren buffet.

SELL SELL SELL!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if marc staal plays another year for the rangers i am done with them! i can't stand him, loathed him as a rangers from day one!

second goal vs the jets, that pretty much sums it up about him! what a f n puusseee ! PUCK HIM, and any coach that plays him!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if marc staal plays another year for the rangers i am done with them! i can't stand him, loathed him as a rangers from day one!

second goal vs the jets, that pretty much sums it up about him! what a f n puusseee ! PUCK HIM, and any coach that plays him!

Since Im tired about arguing Hank ill just on this. Honestly I agree I hate Staal. if he decided to walk away I would throw a party. That being said they only way you are getting rid of him is if buy him or trade him. if you buy him out I say do it in a year first next year is a rebuilding year there are no expectations for the playoffs so what harm is it keeping him on the roster. Two if you buy him out at the end of this year it will be a 6 year cap hit. If you buy him out next year its a 4 year hit and his and Girardis cap hits fall off at the same time. I think the better option is a trade now he is a 3 pair defense and makes too much but if the Rangers eat half his salary suddenly a 2.5 million Staal might be worth it to another team. Also its 3 years at half the price cap hit if you do that. Just my thoughts.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know i was delusional in thinking the rangers still had a chance to get to PS. it was giving me incentive to watch, but they are terrible! and to think they had to win 3 in a row to poss take them out of a good draft pick... typical rangers, always find a away to puck the heads of their fans!

PUCK STAAL

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a deserved firing, looked like AV could give a schitt halfway through season. AV, you gave us fans some good seasons thanks for that!

Staal on roster next season i'm coloring my hair purple, piercing my nose and protesting !

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gorton is a friggen idiot......out of all the sell off of contracts Hank should have been the first to go. Now with AV gone the future postseason opportunities just went out the door. AV will win a cup with some other team, he is a hands down top-notch coach. The blowup will be just that and for rebuild to grow they have to get rid of Hank.

Gorton as GM is a mess and now put himself on a short leash, wouldn't be surprised to see Sather take over GM duties in the future.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many cups AV win in his career? NONE! cares too much offensive end!

year after year the rangers org. NEVER got the concept of special players making the difference... why is it that Pitt always finds them... HornQvist for example?

another wasted year with many more to come!

should just become a lightning fan since they are all x rangers!