• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Strong game. Zacha, Wood, Maroon stepped up. Kinkaid solid again. Even Grabner created some good chances. Boyle came to play. Great to see some depth players pick it up.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was incredible. Kinkaid came up HUGE so many times I lost count, especially toward the end.

Now that it's official, I just hope they didn't use up all the magic getting in hahaha.

LGD!!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Finally can forget refreshing the Florida panthers scoreboard. Was getting tired of them.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adam7.gif

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think my heart is finally beating at a normal rate again. So glad we handled our own business to get in instead of relying on Florida to lose. Great they did it in front of the home crowd as well. This team will at minimum scare the hell out of someone in round 1, would LOVE to play the Pens. We match up well with them and my friends want no part of us.....would be extra satisfying to end their reign.....even if my girlfriend won't talk to me for a month after :-)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, thinking about what it took to get here, the team has gone 10-2-1 in their past 13 games and the teams we are beating are the best the league has to offer.

Even if we lose first round, the experience for these young guys is invaluable. We have had injuries, we have had losing streaks, there were peaks and valleys throughout this season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, thinking about what it took to get here, the team has gone 10-2-1 in their past 13 games and the teams we are beating are the best the league has to offer.

Even if we lose first round, the experience for these young guys is invaluable. We have had injuries, we have had losing streaks, there were peaks and valleys throughout this season.
Yea, what got lost in all this is the record our Devils finished-ish with. 10-2-1, and of course the two reg. losses left a salty taste in most of our mouths(the west coast, not the fact we lost but in the manner how we lost).

We must note now cuz we won't remember in the following years, that CBJ, PHI, NJ and FLA ALL went/are going on an insane tear! Philly's costly loss vs NYI shows you how tight shit is.

F the panthers but damn, great run they are on... Metro teams can't take a shift off....

Go ask Pittsburgh, they've been beaten to a pulp by NJ, CBJ n PHI over this stretch.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the good news is Maroon and Wood stay hot, they're playing well of late (minus the turnover against the Rangers).

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maroon has been good. Guy is strong as hell with the puck.
Glad they started Cory. He had a so so game. Can’t really blame him for the goals.
I was iffy on the decision to sit Hall and others. But in the end does it really matter if you play the Lightning, Bruins, Pens or Leafs? All dangerous teams. It looks like the Bruins. I don’t see them losing tomorrow to panthers who will be without Barkov. Revenge on Marchand?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maroon has been good. Guy is strong as hell with the puck.
Glad they started Cory. He had a so so game. Can’t really blame him for the goals.
I was iffy on the decision to sit Hall and others. But in the end does it really matter if you play the Lightning, Bruins, Pens or Leafs? All dangerous teams. It looks like the Bruins. I don’t see them losing tomorrow to panthers who will be without Barkov. Revenge on Marchand?

Yeah really any team we play will be a tough series. With that said go Panthers.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah really any team we play will be a tough series. With that said go Panthers.

Hot damn! Something worked out for us for a change.

Don't really think it matters, it'll be a tough series regardless.

LETS GOOOOOOO

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yep. Tough series. Part of me wanted Boston and upset them in that series. Revenge against Marchand. TB is going to be very tough. Forget regular season. TB will be heavy favorites. Great to be back in playoffs. Go Devils!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow everyone thought it was going to be the Bruins eh? How insane was the run the panthers went on? Just think if we don’t get that otl against Pitt last week we are sunk. 96pts for the panthers and not good enough for playoffs? That has to sting lol.

Personally I rather them have played everyone Saturday nightthey were going to get 4 Days off before the playoffs began and honestly getting the pens was the dream matchup we owned them all year.

So whatever it’s the bolts and maybe finally a healthy lineup mojo? We saw last week what maroon and Grabner bring to the table.

This is a series where having a great pk is going to e clutch to be able to shut down their studs. We will be greatfuk to have Grabner he will be good for one breakaway a game and that will be huge. Not sure if the devils have it in them for the upset but def think it goes 6 maybe devils in 5 lol. Better matchup then with the bruins that’s for sure

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we avoided Boston, was the one team I didn't want in Rd1. Was hoping to get the Pens and knock their ass out, but think at minimum we scare the hell out of TB with a legit chance to advance.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one concern is how this defense holds up in a 7 game series. Vatanen will have to log a ton of ice time, hoping they limit Greene's minutes to mostly 2nd pairing/PK and Butcher gets the bulk of PP mins.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kovy to the rangers 3 years 18 million I hear. They are nuts and so is he. No way they contend next year for a playoff spot