• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to light a fire under Schneider right? To sit on the bench and watch that?

Looks like Hynes staredown at practice worked.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i can't believe what i saw last night! i'm glad i stayed up for the game (always will for west coast games i love them). biggest take away from the game last night was that hall didn't have a point til the 7th goal i believe. huge that the team is finally taking some pressure off the guy.

tons of fans at the game that shocked me big time. i knew people would travel out there but damn that was a lot of red! glad they got to see a romping.

devils play their best against the best teams it seems which is great since thats the type of talent they will face in the playoffs. i have a feeling that vegas will be knocked out in the first round this year. struggle to make the playoffs next year.

if i'm hynes i would start cory against the kings and then go with kinkaid against the ducks and sharks

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nico was awesome last night. There were a couple of shifts he dominated. Give him a year or 2 and he will be on par with Hall IMO.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FREAKN luv it! we started off fortunate but Coleman and Gibbons getting involved was reminiscent of early in the season.

Hope we can build off this!

Damn right Cory better be paying attention.

Hynes can do the staredown as much as he wants. Plus Bratt sat so that's good for the kid.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah that play to grabner was amazing. really impressed with him. glad rp2 told shero to draft him

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its unbelievable we chased MAF out of the net early...

Great for Vegas to be a top, still can't pick out a great player on the roster yet lol

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win the Cup this season, the Hynes staredown will rank right up there with the Larry Robinson trash can kick!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else feeling that you hope we keep kinkaid in until he shows he cant handle it... he is playing so great right now and Cory since he has been back has been just not good... I would rather see them switch roles and go with the guy who got us in this spot this year. I know cory is out # 1, but since his return from the injury, he has not played like it....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping/wondering if Cory just wasn't ready to go? It seemed like he was moved off IR, played an AHL game and he's back. It's not like a skater where they get a few shifts in or can hide. Hopefully with some more practices under his belt he's shaking off that rust.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things, ride the "hot hand"(subjective TBH) in Kinkaid at the same time Cory gets back into rhythm through practices and spot detail.

If/When Keith seems to be losing the magic pixie dust shaved off from Satan's middle fingernail, We pray and bring in Cory....

We need to get these wins!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we only taken care of business with CBJ, we could'e have had some room to breath but nope....

Stock trend right now

Devils steady
CBJ up
FLA up n up
Phi down

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This playoff race is definitely going to be interesting. Looking like four teams (Us, PHI, CBJ, and FLA) fighting for three spots. I'm hoping with the performance in the last two games, the Devils are starting to get hot at the right time. Then, we just need one of the other three teams to tank. Right now Philly has been iffy, but I feel like CBJ and/or FLA will cool off too.

Devils would have no one to blame but themselves. That ROW tie breaker could be a factor too. Hopefully not, since we have less ROW's than the other teams I mentioned. Still, 12-14 games left for each team, anything can happen yet!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game. Kinkaid was great in that first period. Wood was a beast, all over the ice, multiple chances. And Grabner doing what we needed out of him, scoring a shorthanded goal. Blocked shots throughout the game. They were smothering the Kings.

And we leap frog Philly and Columbus, same number of games played.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Great game. Solid win again. Grabner awesome game.
That Nico fake right and move to left and shoot is unstoppable. He did that a few times this season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by Kinkaid n 3 excellent counters!!

That's what we need from grabner!

Great job everyone

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game. Kinkaid was great in that first period. Wood was a beast, all over the ice, multiple chances. And Grabner doing what we needed out of him, scoring a shorthanded goal. Blocked shots throughout the game. They were smothering the Kings.

And we leap frog Philly and Columbus, same number of games played.

And fell back out after they both win tonight. But good news is FLA lost. Creating more separation between them and us is all that matters, though they have two in hand.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really was a great performance against the Kings. Agree with everything mentioned above. Would like to say that I'm hoping Nico can get to 20 goals scored this season.

It does suck that Philly and CBJ both won. I really think we need to take Philly's playoff position away from them. Just because I think CBJ will make it and Florida is on a roll after an emotional past month with everything that went on in their community. Should be interesting.