• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton Keller is killing....

before the draft lotto, assuming Devils outside of top 2, Keller was my main focus/pick too....

damn! was i right about someone in terms of prospect interest???? fishsticks!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I'm worried about is Zacha being healthy scratched. Hindsight is 20/20 but man Provorov or Werenski would look really good in this lineup.

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really done with the 3 on 3. Guys are so horribly gassed by the end that it barely resembles hockey.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure like waiting until the final seconds of OT to lose, brutal. We had a PP in OT and did nothing. No Matthews, that's a game we need to win. Oh well, take the point and move on.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we needed the win. We earned it but so did Anderson on their end.

Damn, Cory had a great game and literally 2 seconds left, he pulled a typical Cory there....

damn.

Nico needs a rest. Not for his play necessarily but he's getting gassed sooner and sooner as the games are accumulating IMO.

Hall still playing with angry fire, just got to figure a way to put it in the net

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Team has had plenty of rest with odd schedule. I think Nico is fine. They play the kid a lot. At Toronto Palms looked dead in OT too. 1 minute of 3-3 OT will kill anybody.
Devs just got to pick things up a bit. I thought they played pretty well against Toronto just ran into hot goalie. I was unable to watch yesterday but heard they were good just no luck.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like playing with those high energy guys lit a fire under Henrique's ass. Goal and 2 assists last night.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding about Rico. He came out playing today. Much more active and got great results for what he can do.

Butcher had a sweet ripe, luv it!

Need to finish these games in regulation though. Can't always be giving it away at the end.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading around and someone brought up a good point. Anyone else see that we kind of lost our offense creativity along with its speed dynamic?

Thinking about it, yea we lost some offensive juice as of late.... chalk it up to fatigue? perhaps teams are better prepared? or maybe internal adjustments in scheme or player lines?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good lord this team can’t protect a lead. If the game was 5 mins longer I am 100% positive they lose it in regulation. When Boyle came back the team did seem to lose a little something or it could be the combo of teams figuring us out or team getting tired.

When have you ever seen a team pull the goalie down a goal with 3 mins left? Countless times this year 5on5 we get pinned in the zone I wonder if teams pick up on this trend.

Boyle blows and shouldn’t be on the team double so even when mojo comes back. Just no need for him Coleman and gibbons fly out there they took his spot.

Nico needs to hit the weight room and get some conditioning the kid is always out there gasping for air it seems. I haven’t watched a single flyer game is Patrick this gassed too? The defense will be the downfall of this team combined with Hynes. I believe zacha had 9 mins last night? And brat had 11? Wtf is that

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nolan has not played much. Missed 9 games with concussion and has 3 points this season.
Zacha as some of us mentioned before season is on track for “disappointing. “
Boyle had the perfect screen last game on his own goalie Cory. I guess he tried to block the shot but instead he blocked Cory’s vision.
I notice lot of Devils are gassed. Nico seems to give it his all every shift. So if he is gassed towards the minute mark I am cool with that. In fact I would like to see Zacha huffing and puffing a bit more out there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan has not played much. Missed 9 games with concussion and has 3 points this season.
Zacha as some of us mentioned before season is on track for “disappointing. “
Boyle had the perfect screen last game on his own goalie Cory. I guess he tried to block the shot but instead he blocked Cory’s vision.
I notice lot of Devils are gassed. Nico seems to give it his all every shift. So if he is gassed towards the minute mark I am cool with that. In fact I would like to see Zacha huffing and puffing a bit more out there.

Yeah that Boyle screen on Schneider was brutal, block the shot or get out of the way.

And agreed about Zacha. I want to see him gassed, needs to move his feet more.