• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot about that part... we were being given PP left and right and missed on all those chances...

How EDM is last in PK yet we make them look like top 10....

we missed out on golden opportunities....

I wonder if we should tweak the PP unit and put 4 Fs out there with one D?

Yeah, I mean of all the faults with this team the power play seems to be the easiest one to correct. Our defense is limited talentwise, it is what it is, young guys will have growing pains and take some bad penalties, it happens. But the PP should not be struggling. Practice it, find out who works who does not, figure it out because that was the game yesterday. They convert on even one, they win.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hateing the 3 v 3 OT now.... all it takes is one puck possession and you just gass the defense, you win... they had full control for 3 minutes of OT in our zone before they scored... Nico couldnt even get off the bench when it was over he was so tired and out of breath... Hate this new format... its like if you win the faceoff, you are probably gonna win OT... just play keep away, make them chase till they are tired... GG.... bring back 4 v 4....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils get off the skid, Zajac and McLeod were cleared for practice and were with the team today. Good day!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a crazy game. Down 4-1 in the first we come back and win 7-5. Absolutely crazy to see.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a crazy game. Down 4-1 in the first we come back and win 7-5. Absolutely crazy to see.
wha
tha
crap

we had a game?!?!?! LOL holy shizzzzzzzzzzz.... and as I'm recapping it, 7-5? wtF!!!!!!!!!!!! I so did not see this gm on the schedule for yesterday(grant it i was busy as hell but still i would've checked for scores!)

hell yea Devils! apparently what a game to miss

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Great hit by Santini on Saturday. Fun game last night except a terrible 1st period. Down 4-1 in Chicago, I really thought it was over. What a comeback. Great for Miles to get the hat-trick.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow really incredible game last night. i mean the defense again looked horrible a little shaky goaltending at the start but how can you be upset when your team scores 7 against a really good crawford to start the year. love woods this year and him on the power play is pretty nice big body in front of the net. other teams starting to catch up so really needed that win last night. zajac really can't come back fast enough

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the goals against were tough, deflections/bad screens.

The goal that drove me nuts was the 4th(?), Moore is keeping pace and pestering the guy with the puck, Kinkaid is squared up with the same guy. Severson, for no particular reason, makes a B line for the guy with the puck, leaves the trailer wide open, that guy buries the pass into a wide open net. Severson took a harmless 2 on 2 and essentially created a 2 on 1 for the other team. Severson makes too much and has been in the league long enough, mistakes like this are unacceptable.

On a positive note, at least 3 of our goals involved guys going hard at the net. Wood had 2, Hall's goal he went straight at them, love to see this. For years we were forced to the perimeter, weak chances. Now, just have guys attack and get right in that crease.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
severson really hasn't taken the next step to be that go to guy on defense and honestly i'm not thrilled with santini being the top d man either. we have a lot of meh guys and mueller like mentioned has been the best d man on the team. that hall goal was straight up beast mode he got stoned on a try like 20 seconds earlier and he just took the play over there he really has elevated his game you can tell he wants to make the playoffs which is good makes you wonder if he would be a beast in a 7 game series

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
severson really hasn't taken the next step to be that go to guy on defense and honestly i'm not thrilled with santini being the top d man either. we have a lot of meh guys and mueller like mentioned has been the best d man on the team. that hall goal was straight up beast mode he got stoned on a try like 20 seconds earlier and he just took the play over there he really has elevated his game you can tell he wants to make the playoffs which is good makes you wonder if he would be a beast in a 7 game series
Hall wants it.

Hall wants it badly.