• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball...forthcoming

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I get a Member ID / Screen name on CBS. I just registered my email, but I can't comment on anything.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember I inboxed Hurricane and he said it's on CBS; head-to-head.

Is both leagues on there? Or is the other league on Yahoo or ESPN?
If you haven't played in THE before, you might want to brush up on the rules.

Scoring is not like Yahoo.

I had to learn the hard way...lol

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't played in THE before, you might want to brush up on the rules.

Scoring is not like Yahoo.

I had to learn the hard way...lol

2 points for each basket
2 points for each assist
1 point for each rebound
I think
-1 point per turnover or foul but not both

That's what I've been told. You might have to give me the full run down lol.

You most likely already know what Yahoo looks like.

a0JEWS8.png

A screenshot or anything from what fantasy hoops is like on CBS would be helpful.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you remember to show back up in August you should be good.

Cool.

I guess I have to do my custom rankings for Head-to-Head ( CBS ) and Rotisserie ( Yahoo ) for next season during the summer.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless my place is already spoken for, i'd like to remain in the league im in and if there is space needed in the other league I can fill in as well.

My activity on the boards has gone down a lot in the last two years, but I still visit daily to see what's up. Send me a DM whenever the time to sign up/draft comes and i'll be there. and if I can't make the draft I guarantee I'll still be an active owner.

still think I should've beat @bksballer89 this year if I didn't have Gasol miss that full week!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless my place is already spoken for, i'd like to remain in the league im in and if there is space needed in the other league I can fill in as well.

My activity on the boards has gone down a lot in the last two years, but I still visit daily to see what's up. Send me a DM whenever the time to sign up/draft comes and i'll be there. and if I can't make the draft I guarantee I'll still be an active owner.

still think I should've beat @bksballer89 this year if I didn't have Gasol miss that full week!

That actually happened to me a few years ago. Soft ass Chandler Parsons missed the final week and was the only reason I went down lol.

But yeah as long as you're still interested which you clearly are then you are no question in it.....and if we need a few guys to play in both leagues then you'll be one of those guys as well.

:suds:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually happened to me a few years ago. Soft ass Chandler Parsons missed the final week and was the only reason I went down lol.

But yeah as long as you're still interested which you clearly are then you are no question in it.....and if we need a few guys to play in both leagues then you'll be one of those guys as well.

:suds:

Sounds good!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you lying to this man?

What's there to lie about? It's only June and the NBA draft is tomorrow night. It's too early at this point to talk about next season and the transparent fantasy league. We'll take our count in August.

The reason I created this thread was because I took five and a half months off this board to focus more on my blog and my local high school teams. I just wanted to make it known that I still planned to be here.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prep Hoops Spotlight: Halie Flaharty
https://www.sportsblog.com/hurricanedij39/prep-hoops-spotlight-halie-flaharty/
She had posted a tweet thanking me for this one... @bksballer89 The funny thing is that just last week I was banned from RealGM last week after writing a single post profiling NBA player Enes Kanter. The reason for my ban was "spamming". In other words, some mod from that site didn't actually believe I wrote that myself and that I simply copied and pasted it from someone else's site.

In other words, you can question my sports knowledge all you want but chances are you're not a better sportswriter than me.