• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball...forthcoming

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to know that wannabe internet tough guys Heatles and tlance will almost certainly rot in TLF's league against this year.

I would never want to be in your league. Don't flatter yourself.

Not playing in TLF's either. I only did last year because my money league took a year off after a couple guys dropped. Points formats just aren't that interesting.

Yet again, Hurricane posting about me in thread I want nothing to with. You really have a problem.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never want to be in your league. Don't flatter yourself.

Not playing in TLF's either. I only did last year because my money league took a year off after a couple guys dropped. Points formats just aren't that interesting.

Yet again, Hurricane posting about me in thread I want nothing to with. You really have a problem.

He's obsessed

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I never looked at T-Lance as trying to act tough on here. I have no idea what Cane is talking about.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I never looked at T-Lance as trying to act tough on here. I have no idea what Cane is talking about.

The funny thing is he is the one trying to call me out on every thread. I merely respond and crush his theories when he says dumb things. He can't outwit me, so this is what he does.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S
The funny thing is he is the one trying to call me out on every thread. I merely respond and crush his theories when he says dumb things. He can't outwit me, so this is what he does.
Some of them are seriously mentally disturbed. They cry if any one posts in this shitty thread that has nothing to do with Basketball other then them and yet they have tagged me several times and mentioned me by name more times. Personally No one needs to explain why they don't want to be in another person's league. It's their business. Now even though I have been tagged twice in this shitty thread and mentioned by names several times be sure to let @trojanfan12 know about and go crying like a three year