• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Devils Lineup

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I could just squeezed this in our ongoing thread but to change things up.

OK, Zajac is skating...

McLeod is skating....

what's the move?

Idk who to touch lol....

First names could be Coleman and Noesen? but wow.... like we are seriously crowded....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I could just squeezed this in our ongoing thread but to change things up.

OK, Zajac is skating...

McLeod is skating....

what's the move?

Idk who to touch lol....

First names could be Coleman and Noesen? but wow.... like we are seriously crowded....

Yeah I think those are the two to go. I also think they strategically scratch guys. Players that are banged up or not pulling their weight etc.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah at first they will rotate guys in here and there like Boyle to rest and healthy scratches like zacha for two games.

But mid season all healthy Coleman and nosen are the guys to sit. Mclode isn’t going to play up here he will be in Albany. Just think we are first in division and can sub in Zajac and mojo for Coleman and nosen. That’s a huge trade up

Honestly I would look into moving Henrique sometime soon his contract is great and he’s still a very serviceable player. Maybe can get some d help in return.

Team has too much forward depth that eventually it will stunt the kids growth

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same for McLeod, perhaps his time could be better spent elsewhere in the meantime...

healthy scratches for our young guys, Nico, Bratt and Zacha... definitely needed. Especially Nico, I've noticed he's getting gassed(thats expected obviously) in these games of late.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the devils have had an insanely easy schedule. they had a 6 day break and now are on a 3 day break and they still get a bye week.

they really have to look into moving either a prospect or a current young forward for help on the blue line.

my guess with our abundance at center it would be zacha that would draw the most interest. move up mike mclode to take his place next year. ship rico out too and replace him with john q. john q would have had 2 years in the minors and mike one.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now lets not give up on Zacha.... I rather retain these young guys, lets not sell out...(yet)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/QUOTE]

Nasty posted this.

Good and pretty much the only reasonable move....IMO.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHanges to the lineup?

Forget about moving our leading goal scorer lol....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo cleared for practice but won't be in the lineup for a few games. I'm guessing Noesen is odd man out.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is it that we're severely overcrowded... like everyone's contributing for our skill level limit....and we're not in full strength yet... holy jeebus.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calamity's overreaction changes suggestions:

Hall - Zacha - Bratt
*Why? If Hall is going to continue to go Rambo out there, we're losing on Nico's impact. I do like Nico n Hall as far as offense attack cuz they can absolutely work well together but right now we're struggling and we need help. Zacha needs a dominat player next him to alleviate pressure(from scoring). He has played well with Hall before, do it. Zacha's offensive attack could be made easier if he's behind Hall. Bratt goes without saying.

Mojo - Nico - Stafford
*Mojo and Stafford are more vets and allows Nico to bring "continued" talented attacking instead of consolidating into one line. Of course during games, Hall and Hischier will play together but to change it up right now I feel this helps us. and Importantly moves Zajac to line 3.

Gibbons - Zajac - Woods
*If Travis doesn't like it, play better then! This isn't finger pointing per say but lets be honest, everything changed a lot with Travis being played in the top 2 lines. Anyways, two speed demons in Gibbons(quick ass mofo) and Woods will cover up Zajac's lack of speed but a good defensive potential group with solid counter possibilities.

Coleman - Boyle - Noeson
*Coleman deserves his PT back and is a solid player. He'll be a guy on the fringe with Noeson once we're back to full health. Boyle is great for us on the 4th.

To me, its creating lines 1A, 1B, 3 & 4.....

This doesn't include adding guys from the minors.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackwood sent down to ECHL, not encouraging. With the Lack trade something had to give. Hopefully a trade is coming and it's temporary but man, 2nd rounder you hope he pans out.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackwood sent down to ECHL, not encouraging. With the Lack trade something had to give. Hopefully a trade is coming and it's temporary but man, 2nd rounder you hope he pans out.
and here i've been thinking the lack of Blackwood news could've been a good thing...

oops.