• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 recruiting thread

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is a thing feel free to merge

Oklahoma State got a commit out of a true big man tonight. I think the last time a big man got the base excited was Jurick which was 5 years ago.

Gorjok Gak - Yahoo! Sports

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CINCINNATI – Guard Jarron Cumberland has signed a national letter of intent to attend the University of Cincinnati and play basketball for the Bearcats beginning with the 2016-17 season, head coach Mick Cronin announced Wednesday.

Cumberland, a 6-foot-5, 215-pound guard from Wilmington, Ohio, averaged 24.5 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists as a junior at Wilmington High School last season. He helped lead the Hurricane to a 24-2 record while earning First Team Associated Press Division I All-Ohio accolades a year ago.

Cumberland has been evaluated as a four-star prospect and ranks among the top 100 players in the nation according to Rivals, ESPN, Scout and 247 Sports. He averaged 17.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.8 steals during AAU action with King James (Ohio) this summer, later earning Third Team All-Peach Jam honors during Nike EYBL action.

“Jarron is a great young man from a wonderful family and is one of the best guards in the country,” Cronin said. “He has size and skill, but what I love most about him is his toughness. He is a real competitor. We are very excited to sign the best player in Ohio, in my opinion. Jarron already bleeds Red and Black and our fans will love him.”

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"HOUSTON --McNeil High School shooting guard Armoni Brooks became the newest member of the University of Houston Men’s Basketball program with his signing of a National Letter of Intent on Wednesday afternoon, Head Coach Kelvin Sampson announced.

Brooks, who stands 6-foot-4 and weighs 180 pounds, was recently ranked as the No. 11 player in the state of Texas by TexasHoops.comRivals.

A native of Round Rock, Texas, Brooks chose Houston over Kansas State, Creighton, Tulsa and Nebraska.

As a junior during the 2014-15 season, he averaged 16.0 points and 6.0 rebounds per game for Head Coach Darrell Hagemann and buried a jumper with only five seconds left to lift the Mavericks to a 38-37 win in the Class 6A Regional Quarterfinal.

“Armoni has an elite skill set that translates well to our level. He is a tremendous 3-point shooter and is continuing to develop his game in other areas,” Sampson said. “As talented a player as Armoni is, we are excited about the character he brings into our program. He comes from a good family and is a good student and will represent our University well as we move forward.”

Leading the Mavericks to 26 wins and the Regional semifinals, Brooks – whose first name is pronounced Ar-MAH-Nee – was recognized as the District 13-6A Newcomer of the Year. He was an All-Region II First-Team honoree by the Texas Association of Basketball Coaches and was an All-District 13-6A First-Team selection.

In addition to his high school career, Brooks played for AAUs’ THP Elite for Head Coach Tim Farley. "

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Badger just got the BIG 3 to sign their commitment letters today. They got a top 100 PG, PF, and SG (was top 100 but dropped to 160 after a "bad" summer camp). Still it's 2 4 stars and one borderline 4 star player for the 2017 class and this is the best recruiting class ever in UW history as it's ranked in the top ten right now. They also have a top ten class in 2018 and are leaders for a top 10 PF right now. We definately need this class as we will lose are starting PG, PF, and SG this year.

BadgerBlitz.com - Three-man class an impressive haul for Wisconsin's Greg Gard