• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As for Jonathan Kongbo, we believe this is coming down to Ole Miss and Tennessee. Neither team has been told no and we believe there have been plenty of encouraging conversations between Tennessee and Kongbo over the last 48 hours.

The question we have concerning Kongbo is where is his family? From everything we've gathered, his father has favored Ole Miss throughout the process but Kongbo has always liked Tennessee. That will be something to remember heading into tomorrow. And, is there a compromise along the way and USC or FSU ends up the choice?

But, if Tennessee and Kongbo can get his family onboard things are looking up for the Vols.

Remember, we don't believe Kongbo has told anyone no as of this afternoon which makes deciphering what you hear a little harder than usual."
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tyler Byrd has told us he will make an announcement this evening. But, he hasn't given a specific time right now. We still believe that Tennessee feels very good about their chances of flipping Byrd heading into tonight. Miami doesn't have a firm answer on what he's doing and that's not a good sign for the 'Canes."
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And, it will start early as Nigel Warrior is scheduled to announce something in the 8 a.m. hour and that looks like it's going to happen closer to 8 a.m. We continue to feel that Tennessee will be the choice here. While Auburn believes it has some reason for hope, we're told Warrior and his family continues to talk to Tennessee and there seems to be nothing but positive vibes coming from that direction."
-Fortenberry

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kongbo's first name (Saul's tragic son), but if he is called "King," let it be because he rules the line and opponents' backfields.

CamSutton237

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with how signing day went. Locking up warrior, keeping kongbo and then getting Byrd a few days before. I'd say it was pretty successful. No huge surprise but very solid. And that's what this class needed to be. 17 needs to be big. May be off to a rocky start but let's turn that around with some wins this season

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree, just wish we could've landed at least one elite RB, but overall this class filled needs nicely.