• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he had a really good visit with DeBord and spent almost all of Saturday morning until the afternoon talking football, watching film, having lunch with DeBord and Nick Sheridan and Butch Jones.

They talked about how DeBord plans to add some things to the offense but that it will basically stay the same. He said the biggest thing about this visit was getting to know DeBord. He noted that he had a lot of energy and was surprised by that because he wasn't sure what to expect.

He said he's 'pretty comfortable,' with things at Tennessee right now and I asked him after visiting Kentucky how is he going to handle his recruitment, etc., he said he's not sure. He added he plans on being at one of Tennessee's spring practice to see what DeBord is like as a coach on the field, but first impressions were good he said.
- Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I wanted to get back up there and so I asked if coach (Butch) Jones and coach (Zach) Azzanni if I could get back up there so I just took a little visit," Hardman said. "I just wanted to go up there and see UT again. I wanted to talk to some of the players and hang out and get a feel for it again and it was my first chance to get back up there and I wanted to."

"We had a good conversation. He was talking to me about the offense," Hardman said. "He talked to me about his background and all of that stuff. "It wasn't too much of a sit-down and talk football conversation. But, from what we talked, I like how he utilizes his wide receivers and how he gets them the ball. He said a lot of stuff relating back to Charles Woodson so that's good. It was interesting to hear him talk about the offense and the different things he can do and then coach Z and coach Jones talked about what the offense is going to look like as well."

"I think I would fit in good," Hardman said. "I think I would do great doing the bubble screens, doing intermediate routes, deep routes, being that traditional slot position. I would bring speed to the offense as well so I think it would be a great fit." "I can't explain it," Hardman said. "Every time you come up there (to Tennessee) you see something different. I don't know, it's just great. I can't explain it."
- Rivals

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Forgot to mention, four-star running back Elijah Holyfield is visiting Tennessee next Wednesday, March 11. He will be on spring break and is visiting several schools, starting with Auburn this weekend."
- Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landon Dickerson - Yahoo! Sports

“I think so far Tennessee has been the nicest junior day I’ve gone to,” Dickerson said. “They’ve had the most time and effort put into it.

“I’m wide open to anyone right now but my three that kind of stand out are Tennessee, Virginia Tech and South Carolina. Those are the schools that when I’ve gone to them, I’ve enjoyed them the most. I like the coaching staffs and the facilities the most.”
- Scout

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nigel Knott - Yahoo! Sports

“They’ve just been contacting me and just trying to get me up there for the junior day and all that. … They pretty much contact me, like, every day. I talked to Coach Gillespie and Coach Merci (on Tuesday). They’re telling me I’m going to love it there, and they just can’t wait to get me there.”
Quote:
“They told me that I can play several positions — nickel and safety and cornerback — just because they know how good I am at man coverage,” he said. “They’ve been on me since Day One — ever since they offered me, or the day before they offered me. Ever since they offered me, they’ve just been talking to me nonstop. It’s a great relationship.”

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior Day visitors:
RB - Elijah Holyfield
RB - Kurt Taylor
RB - Cordarrian Richardson
RB - Josh Johnson RB
RB - Quinton Baker
WR - Jair Anderson
OL - EJ Price
ATH - Kyle Davis ATH
CB - Donte Vaughn
CB - Nigel Knott
CB - Antonio Oliver
LB - Tyrone Hopper
LB - Stephen Omorogbe
DE - Jordan Smith

2018 RECRUITS
OL - Cade Mays
ATH - Mike Jones Jr.
QB - Allan Walters

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope that list is accurate, saw it posted somewhere else.