• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 commits:
OL - Ryan Johnson
ATH - Dorian Banks

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated:
OL - Ryan Johnson
DB - Bailey Phillips
ATH - Dorian Banks

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated commits:
4-star OL - Ryan Johnson
4-star QB - Austin Kendall
3-star DB - Bailey Phillips
3-star ATH - Dorian Banks

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I loved it. It was a good opportunity and I'm looking forward to going back," Emmons said. "I really didn't have high expectations going into it because it was a home-opening game against Utah State and they don't compare to Tennessee.

"But, then I was ready to verbal commit as soon as I left. But, I didn't get to talk to coach Jones because I had to go tour the campus but when I come back I'm pretty sure it's going to happen."

With Emmons close to pulling the trigger it's no surprise that he was impressed with a lot of what Tennessee had to offer but nothing impressed the Freedom High School standout more than the environment Neyland Stadium had on Sunday night.

"Maybe the thing that stood out the most was just the environment," Emmons said. "I thin the thing that really opened my eyes was the kickers and punters and long-snappers were about to come out and when they did people were screaming and going crazy and if people were going screaming like that for the kickers and punters it must be crazy when the rest of the team comes out."
-VQ

B.J. Emmons - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, it's an impressive group form North Carolina and that includes the 2016 cornerback Marquill Osborne. Osborne and his family are scheduled to arrive in Knoxville on Saturday to get a very close look at the school before Sunday's game.

Osborne has said he'd like to do something early and right now Tennessee is the clear leader so we will be waiting to see what he has to say coming out of his visit and if the four-star corner plans to do something very early.
-VQ

Marquill Osborne - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I knew I wanted to commitment when I went up for the Kentucky game last weekend with my brother, the 6-foot-1, 208-pound Bridges said. "I brought my parents with me with this weekend and they felt the same way I did. It felt like home. It's only three hours away from where I live and the opportunity for me to play an important role and play as a freshman."

"I can see that Coach Thigpen is developing guys and signing top-notch players every year," Bridges said. "They have guys like A.J. Johnson, who is leading the SEC and tackles and if he can do it I think I can do it. In the next couple of years Tennessee will be one of the top schools in the nation and I want to be a part of it."

"Coach Thigpen is cool and laid back and I like that about him," Bridges said. "He met my dad for the first time yesterday and they just clicked. He stayed and talked with us for like 45 minutes. My family likes him a lot and they also like the defensive coordinator. We got a long and we feel like we're a big family."

"I started talking to Mecole Hardman last night," Bridges said. "I was telling him that he needs to commit now. I'm going to try to get him to come on with me." "I'm still going to take other visits," he said. "I'm not going to shut it down completely because something could happen like Coach Muschamp at Florida and you never know. So I'm going to take visits but I'm still solid to Tennessee."
-Rivals

https://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Emanuel-Bridges-162382

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I called coach (Patrick) Abernathy and he gave the phone to coach (Willie) Martinez and he's the one that offered me," Okeke explained. "He was just telling me how I would be a good fit in their program and that I have good size. After he offered me he was just telling me this was just the beginning and they want me to get up there as much as I can so I can be comfortable with everything."

"I was extra excited. It means a lot. I told me mom that I wanted to play for my state and I'm glad that my first offer could come from my home state so it means a lot to me," Okeke said.

"First off, I love the school, and then I've only really been to Vanderbilt for other games and compared to Vandy Tennessee is killin' it. I love the atmosphere up there and I love the fans. They are dedicated and I know they are on the rise and a great place to be at if you want to be at a winning program."

Okeke finished his junior season with 65 tackles, five interceptions, two being returned for touchdowns and two forced fumbles.
-VQ

Ikenna Okeke - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'17 recruit:

"I was talking to coach Terry Fair (Tuesday) afternoon and they were about to go to practice and he just put coach (Butch) Jones on the phone and he told me that he wants to offer me a scholarship," Hayden said. It was exciting.

"It's pretty much all I know and pretty much the only college stadium I've been to and I love everything about it," Hayden said. "I love the coaches. I love atmosphere. I love the stadium and the facilities. I love everything about Tennessee.

"He told me that I was a legacy and that they'd love to see me play in the stadium and they would love to have me at Tennessee," Hayden said. "It was important. It made my day. It was really exciting."

"My dad happened to be in the other room so he just heard me taking on the phone," Hayden explained. "He was just excited and was really happy."

"I'm kind of just enjoying the moment but I expect Tennessee always be there," Hayden said. "That's pretty much my dream school. I've loved them all my life so right now they have the lead."

Hayden finished his sophomore season with 1,715 yards and 20 rushing touchdowns.
-VQ

Chase Hayden - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WestEndVol

Rarest Member