• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Player Highlights

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seniors

Juniors

I'll look for others. These are the only quality ones I could find to come out so far.

Brandon Reilly's is fire. Underappreciated.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad thing about the Reilly video, like 90% of those catches he has to slow down or come back for the ball.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad thing about the Reilly video, like 90% of those catches he has to slow down or come back for the ball.
I was noticing the same thing. Reilly could have had a couple hundred extra yards and about 8 more TD's if Armstrong could actually throw an accurate ball. Too many times Reilly had to stop or come back for the ball.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was noticing the same thing. Reilly could have had a couple hundred extra yards and about 8 more TD's if Armstrong could actually throw an accurate ball. Too many times Reilly had to stop or come back for the ball.

See that's what's super encouraging about this offense going forward. It WILL get guys loose for massive gainers and TD's if the ball is placed correctly. That will more than make up for the lack of a mobile QB and it will make them respect the pass more and quit piling 7 or 8 in the box.

Our run game will benefit. Tommy was never truly a dual threat. He was a below average passer and an above average runner.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that's what's super encouraging about this offense going forward. It WILL get guys loose for massive gainers and TD's if the ball is placed correctly. That will more than make up for the lack of a mobile QB and it will make them respect the pass more and quit piling 7 or 8 in the box.

Our run game will benefit. Tommy was never truly a dual threat. He was a below average passer and an above average runner.
A lot of excellent points that often get missed. I've said for 2 years now to watch our route combinations. Langsdorf knows how to design a passing game. On top of that, yeah we're going to struggle running into a stacked box when opponents don't respect the pass. I'm really excited to see this offense start to work the way it is intended to go.