• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2016 National Championship: Alabama vs Clemson ESPN 7PM EST

Who wins?

• Alabama

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 72 64.3%

• Total voters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well damnit, looks like I missed the thriller in the last 8 seconds of the game!

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way Bama fans, you're not this guy who had a chance to throw for $1 million dollars...

Where was this man's father growing up
That was a Bama fan. I thought it was their starting qb?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you have against LGBT seriously

Generally speaking, not much really, but if I had to list something I guess it'd have to be that they're always trying to make eye contact. Why can't they just suck my dick and mind their own business?

BTW, how's it hanging today?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious difference in this game was QB play. Hurts has had a great freshman year but over the course of the season he didn't have to play his best or close to it and the defense or running game bailed him out. They almost did it again in this game. He didn't play well, he played best when he gained yards with his feet. Other than the start of the game and those costly two TO's, Clemson dominated this game IMO.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see 1 single snap of that game last night

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything could lift his spirits after a loss like that, it'd be your posts. I think he's getting a good chuckle out of them.
I hope so. My goal is not only to educate posters like him but to entertain as well. Poor leadership on the Alabama defense compared to the Clemson defense lost it. That was the difference. All athletes on Alabama but no brains or leadership.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious difference in this game was QB play. Hurts has had a great freshman year but over the course of the season he didn't have to play his best or close to it and the defense or running game bailed him out. They almost did it again in this game. He didn't play well, he played best when he gained yards with his feet. Other than the start of the game and those costly two TO's, Clemson dominated this game IMO.
And trying to depend on brutes on defense but no brains like Clemson's defensive leader.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side, I think I'm still drunk.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing wrong with Bama is Hurts is he's a true freshman. And it's not like he threw the game away. He wasn't as capable as a proven and seasoned qb like Watson. But was Watson as good as Hurts as a true freshman....I don't think so.

What hurt Bama the most was losing Scarbrough early in the third.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And trying to depend on brutes on defense but no brains like Clemson's defensive leader.
Especially that fool who caused the fumble and then ran around carrying that Alabama championship belt. he was babbling something that almost sounded like English but I'm not sure. What a tool.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing wrong with Bama is Hurts is he's a true freshman. And it's not like he threw the game away. He wasn't as capable as a proven and seasoned qb like Watson. But was Watson as good as Hurts as a true freshman....I don't think so.

What hurt Bama the most was losing Scarbrough early in the third.
And having 6th grade level intelligence dopes on defense. Not smart enough to figure out anything Clemson was doing in the second half. Animal-like athletic ability will only get you so far. You have to have some intelligence as well.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, then dominated last year too. What a game, really enjoyed it start to finish. We all knew that kid could not beat them with his arm but when they jumped up 14 it looked like he may not have to. Once it got to that point Alabama was in trouble.

The first pick play was clearly offensive PI. I thought so on the game winner too until I saw the reply, the DB clearly tackled the guy setting the pick. If anything it was defensive PI even though the play design was for an illegal pick, it just never got to that point.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially that fool who caused the fumble and then ran around carrying that Alabama championship belt. he was babbling something that almost sounded like English but I'm not sure. What a tool.

Oh man forgot all about that. Wife asked what it was, I had no idea but I did know it was a bit early to be celebrating.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man forgot all about that. Wife asked what it was, I had no idea but I did know it was a bit early to be celebrating.
They've been doing it all season. Whichever defender gets a turnover gets to keep the belt until someone else does it.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And having 6th grade level intelligence dopes on defense. Not smart enough to figure out anything Clemson was doing in the second half. Animal-like athletic ability will only get you so far. You have to have some intelligence as well.

Well....you have an opinion anyways. Ya got that going for ya.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well damnit, looks like I missed the thriller in the last 8 seconds of the game!

That whole game was bad ass. If you really did miss the last drive...damn. Sorry man.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been doing it all season. Whichever defender gets a turnover gets to keep the belt until someone else does it.

Ah I see, thanks for the correction.

I was telling my wife you had some crazy stat where the defense had scored more TD than they had allowed. That's right isn't it? Did it end that way regular season?