• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Camp

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys...Idk how much you've been following camp, but my radio dial is on 92.9 the game most of the time so I've gotten my Falcon camp news from them mostly.

What I've heard...and most people might've heard this by now.

The good

1st rd pick...Keanu Neal has been laying the lumber...laid out Tamme on a hit that caused some vets to "talk" to the kid about protecting his team mates...he seem to take the chastising from Tamme well. Coverage has been better than expected.

4th rd pick...DeVondre Campbell...he's drawing the most oohs and aaahs of any player from the fans and the vets. Sounds like he will be an opening day starter along with Neal.

Both Freeman and Coleman have looked good so far.

Julio is fine, did individual drills the last two practices, but should be a full participant today.

Dwight Freeney signed yesterday...I know he's not the same player, but he's a true edge pass rusher who got 8 sacks LY and has shown some eagerness to help Vic Beasley....5 to 10 sacks is probably a good number for him.

The bad

Ryan has been picked at least once in every practice so far...Alford got a pick 6 on Mon think. You don't know if WR ran the wrong route of it was a bad throw, etc, but coming off LY you don't want to hear that.

RG is still not settled

This is not really bad, but Deion Lewis is looking good at times and looking lost at times...Warrilow will probably keep the MLB spot.