• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla Fantasy Basketball Official SMACK TALK Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tro12 removed a post of mine using TLF"s name, right after that cunty wiener tucker used Hurrican's name.

Guess if you are a Laker fan AND are sucking the mods taint, you are allowed to do it.

seems fair.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tro12 removed a post of mine using TLF"s name, right after that cunty wiener tucker used Hurrican's name.

Guess if you are a Laker fan AND are sucking the mods taint, you are allowed to do it.

seems fair.

Just walk away...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. What the fuck is so difficult for some folks about staying the fuck out of a thread for a league they aren't a part of? And posters from both threads are doing it.

Three simple rules:

1.) If it's not your league, stay the fuck out of the thread unless you're invited.

2.) Don't be posting each others personal info.

3.) Don't be tagging posters that you don't want posting in your thread.

Do that...and I don't give a fuck what you guys do and say in here. They're your leagues and your threads. Just make sure you fuckers have your pants on at all times in case I decide to pop in and see what's going on.

I will say that EVERYONE in this league has followed these three rules to this point...whereas Shaqdaddy and TLF have each made at least one post here since:scratch:...Just saying.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't trade with a guy who drafted Kobe in the first round last year.

By the way, you're lucky Lin is a bitch... if I didn't lose to much ground in this league I might be looking at winning both! :yes:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have any leverage because you don't have any depth.

Having depth has nothing to do with you trying to get Westbrook for Clarkson and Morris I almost thought it was a joke like BKs offer... you seriously think Clarkson and Morris is worth Westbrook...?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having depth has nothing to do with you trying to get Westbrook for Clarkson and Morris I almost thought it was a joke like BKs offer... you seriously think Clarkson and Morris is worth Westbrook...?

No one is worth Westbrook in fantasy bball...He's a cross between MJ and God at this point...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But my deal wasn't a joke. Accept it bitch

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll throw in Kobe. I assume you will accept now?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seems fair.

If you don't like it...fuck off and stay the fuck out of the NBA boards. I was very clear about what's going to happen when you morons drag your stupid, childish bullshit into other threads.

Next time, I'll just remove you from the thread.

And for the record, I put TLF on blast for trying to start shit in one of Hurricanes threads.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that EVERYONE in this league has followed these three rules to this point...whereas Shaqdaddy and TLF have each made at least one post here since:scratch:...Just saying.

WOW!! One whole post, huh? Fuck banning them. They need to be hunted down and shot.

Or you can go crawl into your safe space and cry.

I don't post in or read these threads (unless I get tagged in one), so if they're trolling. let me know. If not, the quit crying.

And for the record, idiots from this thread have tried trolling them in other threads. I should create a super thread in Fouled Out and lock all of you fuckers in it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like it...fuck off and stay the fuck out of the NBA boards. I was very clear about what's going to happen when you morons drag your stupid, childish bullshit into other threads.

Next time, I'll just remove you from the thread.

And for the record, I put TLF on blast for trying to start shit in one of Hurricanes threads.

So you think it's ok for Shaqdaddy to continually to use Hurricane's name? The only moron that keeps dragging shit into other threads is that dude, Shaqdaddy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think it's ok for Shaqdaddy to continually to use Hurricane's name? The only moron that keeps dragging shit into other threads is that dude, Shaqdaddy.

I don't think any of the shit you idiots are doing is okay. Next time I have to deal with any of this bullshit, I'm deleting both threads and you can all go act like fucking retarded 5 years olds on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.