• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Schedule

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long time away but with away games at Utah, Maryland, Minnesota, IU, and PSU Michigan could very easily run the table. They should have good talent at every position with the possible exception of an inexperienced QB.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IU??? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I live just under an hour from IU's stadium. Never could get tickets to a game in Ann Arbor, I had to move to Indiana to watch my fav team play live.

BTW: IU raises their ticket prices $10 for the UM game, and it looks like Maize-n-Blue is pretty evenly split w/ IU red in the tail-gating. Which is kinda funny, since IU brags about never loosing the tail-gate. From what I could see, I think last game I attended in Bloomington, UM may have won the tail-gate, too.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live just under an hour from IU's stadium. Never could get tickets to a game in Ann Arbor, I had to move to Indiana to watch my fav team play live.

Coyote, nothing against Bloomington but if you are going to a game, make it AA. I would highlight the Nebraska game this year. You can probably hitch a ride on the sails of the Big Red Caravan that will be headed NE.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but if you are going to a game, make it AA. I would highlight the Nebraska

<sigh> I wish... but the costs are prohibitive and I'm on-call 24/7. 'Getting away' means being w/in a 2 drive of home.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Getting away' means being w/in a 2 drive of home.

That sucks. If you can ever make it to AA, send me a note. I have tickets that sometimes are unused.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can ever make it to AA, send me a note. I have tickets that sometimes

Cool, I'll keep that in my back pocket should the opportunity arise. Thanx.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweat pants come with back pockets nowadays?

I live in a tiny farming/coal mining town, I dress like the locals. Here, guy's'll buy a pair a Dickies tan work pants, and wear them for Sunday-go-to-Meeting britches until the creases are no longer sharp. :cool: You rarely see anyone in sweats, mostly jeans, work clothes, or Bibs. Other than that... its camo - hunting, fishing are the prime non-work activities here.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a tiny farming/coal mining town, I dress like the locals. Here, guy's'll buy a pair a Dickies tan work pants, and wear them for Sunday-go-to-Meeting britches until the creases are no longer sharp. :cool: You rarely see anyone in sweats, mostly jeans, work clothes, or Bibs. Other than that... its camo - hunting, fishing are the prime non-work activities here.

Just having a little fun coyote.

:laugh3:

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just having a little fun coyote.

No worries, I caught the humor. Its just that where I live is so different I love pointing out the uniqueness of it. Its still 1956 here. Mayberry at its best. :cool:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, I caught the humor. Its just that where I live is so different I love pointing out the uniqueness of it. Its still 1956 here. Mayberry at its best. :cool:

I get what your saying. I lived in a town like that in Virginia.....two stop lights one grocery store etc etc.....They are stuck in a time warp, but there is good and bad with towns like that.