• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our line including the new additions are below average run blockers and Stafford takes most of his snaps out of the Pistol which AD struggled with, but AD is still a far better option in between the tackles than any of our other options. (Still hoping we draft a bruiser 3rd or later maybe Perine)

Your not the only Lion fan who thinks Perine would be a good choice for the Lions. Your still not liking the OL with the new additions?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot%20-%203_29_2017%20%207_39_37%20PM.png

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: these rookies with "character" flags in their background...

Wish I knew who said it... but a player/coach turned analyst summed it up by saying that if they had "issues" in college, the NFL will only MAGNIFY their issues. If they had trouble towing the line in college with no salary, consider that in the NFL, they'll be on a bigger stage, and have an enormous amount of money, and will have more freedom than they had in college.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever get a chance to draft that POS in any league I'm in, he will languish on my bench forever, with no hope of parole.

Supposedly, he is quite the charmer, tho...I understand he fractures everyone he meets.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever get a chance to draft that POS in any league I'm in, he will languish on my bench forever, with no hope of parole.

Supposedly, he is quite the charmer, tho...I understand he fractures everyone he meets.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What school was that? FU?

Oh sorry, that's what he said to the drunk girl before he punched her in the face.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: these rookies with "character" flags in their background...

Wish I knew who said it... but a player/coach turned analyst summed it up by saying that if they had "issues" in college, the NFL will only MAGNIFY their issues. If they had trouble towing the line in college with no salary, consider that in the NFL, they'll be on a bigger stage, and have an enormous amount of money, and will have more freedom than they had in college.

People show a lot of outrage about it now, but once they hit the field they'll forget. You don't see a lot of fans boycotting football or FF over the actions of guys like Adrian Peterson, Tyreek Hill, and Frank Clark all of whom have done worse than Mixon or Cooks recently.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson confirms suspended WR Martavis Bryant is expected to be reinstated.

A previous report said Bryant's return is imminent. Bryant will be 60 days removed from applying for reinstatement this week. It sounds like there's still not a firm timetable on when a decision will be announced, but all signs point to him getting reinstated.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People show a lot of outrage about it now, but once they hit the field they'll forget. You don't see a lot of fans boycotting football or FF over the actions of guys like Adrian Peterson, Tyreek Hill, and Frank Clark all of whom have done worse than Mixon or Cooks recently.

Unfortunately, you are correct.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams rookie deal with Janoris Jenkins should be copied with all these character flaw players, if NFL teams were smart.

They set up some kind of LLC or something in his name, which prevented all of his baby mommas from coming after his NFL money, to some extent.
Also, they forced him to sign on with a financial adviser who basically froze him out the first couple of seasons from spending every penny he earned before he turned 28.

That was the big hold up in the rookie contract negotiations. Rams were willing to pay him a little extra since he was a 2nd rounder, but forced him to manage his finances. He was one of the last 2nd rounders to sign, I think that year.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm not talking about protests.
I'm talking about character.

If you have a rebellious teen who gets in trouble while the parents are home... we'll, the parents are about to go on vacation and leave the bank account and liquor cabinet open while they're away.

The NFL magnifies everything.

If the kid is a leader and practices hard that's the kind of professional he'll be.

If the kid find new ways to get in trouble and hangs with the wrong crowd, the NFL won't fix that. He'll be on the police blotted before his rookie contract expires.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't think that it would be a good move by the Bengals. OL in shambles and they all ready have Hill and Gio.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they've lost confidence in Hill, maybe a little in Gio too? I'm believing it, although i agree, not the move i would make

I noticed that this is a contract year for Hill ( they extended Gio ) and in the pass they have picked RBs in the second round ( both Hill and Gio were second round picks ), so starting to see the logic.