• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I've been shouting from the roof tops for a long time, the terribleness that is Stephon Gilmore. High draft pick, so writers just assume he is a good player.

He is a terrible corner. Terrible. No recovery speed, nor desire for, when he's beat (often). Dirty as they come. Holds on nearly every play. He's an okay tackler and occasionally runs into an interception... but no idea or ability at the point of attack or "ball in air battle".

I will never underestimate BB, so I'll be ready to eat my words when "the Patriot Way" absorbs him... but for now, he's not worth a penny.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Hogan and Malcolm Mitchell owners are saying oh crap!
I know Damnit...I was banking in Mitchell being a string WR next year. Here's to hoping Cook's bed is invaded by the fleas of a thousand mother-less goats..that are infected with a mild yet debilitating disease

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot%20-%203_16_2017%20%202_34_53%20AM.png

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings hammer out deal with Latavius Murray
8585.jpg

Vikings signed RB Latavius Murray, formerly of the Raiders, to a three-year contract.

The deal can void after one season. This signals the end of the Adrian Peterson era in Minnesota. Murray is a big back at 6'3/230 with very little wiggle. He's a straight-line runner who runs high and takes a lot of hits. Murray improved his pass-catching chops last season and finished fifth in the league with 12 rushing scores. Unfortunately, he'll go from running behind the AFC's best offensive line to one of the NFL's worst. Murray should be given every opportunity to handle lead-back work, but Jerick McKinnon is still in the picture. Consider Murray a volume-dependent RB2 and a potential overvalued reach in fantasy drafts.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings hammer out deal with Latavius Murray
8585.jpg

Vikings signed RB Latavius Murray, formerly of the Raiders, to a three-year contract.

The deal can void after one season. This signals the end of the Adrian Peterson era in Minnesota. Murray is a big back at 6'3/230 with very little wiggle. He's a straight-line runner who runs high and takes a lot of hits. Murray improved his pass-catching chops last season and finished fifth in the league with 12 rushing scores. Unfortunately, he'll go from running behind the AFC's best offensive line to one of the NFL's worst. Murray should be given every opportunity to handle lead-back work, but Jerick McKinnon is still in the picture. Consider Murray a volume-dependent RB2 and a potential overvalued reach in fantasy drafts.
That is the key with him. Even when he was in Oakland I think he was underused. Should be interesting honestly. Minny did improve their OL but im not sure how much just yet.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the key with him. Even when he was in Oakland I think he was underused. Should be interesting honestly. Minny did improve their OL but im not sure how much just yet.

They need to improve it a lot more. It certainly looks like they are going back to a power running game. "Should be interesting honestly" is dead on, I'm just not sure I'm gonna like it. ;)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to improve it a lot more. It certainly looks like they are going back to a power running game. "Should be interesting honestly" is dead on, I'm just not sure I'm gonna like it. ;)
no offense but I hope your OL isnt solved. The Packers got worse this offseason so this year in general will be interesting. However if things remain as they are watch out after next year's draft because the Packers are going to get a shitload of value with comp picks...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where it said "Newton will do no throwing for 3 months," I sarcastically and fiendishly thought "he doesn't throw that much anyway."
Looked it up.
In 2016, there were 5 QB who threw LESS passes than Newton but played in as many games (15).
Think you can name the 5?
Osweiler, Alex Smith, Prescott, Taylor & Mariotta

I'll bet he hurt his shoulder in this commercial (throwing a pillow).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor
Semien
Smith
Osweiller
Mariota

????? :noidea:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Redskins president Bruce Allen remained adamant Sunday that Kirk Cousins isn't leaving Washington.

"That’s why we franchised him," said Allen, a known liar. "Kirk and I have talked almost a dozen times this offseason, and we get to laugh when we hear these different rumors. We haven’t talked to anyone." Allen's historical lack of trustworthiness renders his words insignificant. Cousins will become far likelier to stay with the Redskins if the draft comes and goes without him being traded."-Rotoworld

LOL

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our line including the new additions are below average run blockers and Stafford takes most of his snaps out of the Pistol which AD struggled with, but AD is still a far better option in between the tackles than any of our other options. (Still hoping we draft a bruiser 3rd or later maybe Perine)