• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014/15 Boston Bruins Regular Season Discussion

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there will be plenty of individual game threads created on the main NHL board for our games. I see no reason to have an individual game thread for every game here on our team board. I figure we can just keep all of our game discussion within this thread.

We started the season off right with a 2-1 win against Philly. Let's make it 2-0 against Detroit baby!

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way on the Pens board, having a game thread for every game would create a lot of clutter. Was a fun game to watch last night. Also enjoyed the Habs & Leafs.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're alright in my book Doobster. :suds:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Bruins Projected Lineup

Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - Reilly Smith
Chris Kelly - Carl Soderberg - Loui Eriksson
Milan Lucic - Ryan Spooner - Matt Fraser
Daniel Paille - Craig Cunningham - Bobby Robins
Zdeno Chara - Dougie Hamilton
Dennis Seidenberg - Adam McQuaid
Torey Krug - Kevan Miller
Tuukka Rask

Detroit Red Wings Projected Lineup

Justin Abdelkader - Henrik Zetterberg - Johan Franzen
Tomas Tatar - Riley Sheahan - Tomas Jurco
Gustav Nyquist - Darren Helm - Andrej Nestrasil
Joakim Andersson - Luke Glendening - Drew Miller
Niklas Kronwall - Jonathan Ericsson
Danny DeKeyser - Brendan Smith
Kyle Quincey - Jakub Kindl
Jimmy Howard

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tuukka Rask

Detroit Red Wings Projected Lineup

Justin Abdelkader - Henrik Zetterberg - Johan Franzen
Tomas Tatar - Riley Sheahan - Tomas Jurco
Gustav Nyquist - Darren Helm - Andrej Nestrasil
Joakim Andersson - Luke Glendening - Drew Miller
Niklas Kronwall - Jonathan Ericsson
Danny DeKeyser - Brendan Smith
Kyle Quincey - Jakub Kindl
Jimmy Howard

Good matchup, I will for sure tune in once my Pens get blown out by the Ducks tonight :L

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way on the Pens board, having a game thread for every game would create a lot of clutter. Was a fun game to watch last night. Also enjoyed the Habs & Leafs.

You're alright in my book Doobster. :suds:

And mine ... but he already knows that. Stoned ass penguin muh fuqah. :heh::

Oh ... and fuq da hags!!!

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was tough - but after a tough game against Philly.... no problem. 1-1 and 'lookin' good'. Have to get the goals poppin'.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was tough - but after a tough game against Philly.... no problem. 1-1 and 'lookin' good'. Have to get the goals poppin'.

Rask and Bergy look excellent through the first two games. The lack of SOG last night I'm just going to blame on playing back to back games to start the season.

Let's just handle Washington on Saturday.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rask and Bergy look excellent through the first two games. The lack of SOG last night I'm just going to blame on playing back to back games to start the season.

Let's just handle Washington on Saturday.

That should be a good game, can't wait for Saturday!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tuukka Rask

Man, all these 'new' faces on these lines. It's definitely showing missing Krejci on our top line and Soupy thru the first two games with low scoring ... we need them back ASAP! Three new centers ... yikes. I'm really expecting big things from Reilly Smith this year ... he had a breakout season last year and hope that he can continue that.

I'm really gonna miss Boychuk on blue line. I guess Seids & Z will not be sharing the same ice time without him. Krug needs to really step up and McQuaid needs to stay healthy. I'm also wondering how Seids' injury from last year is 'affecting' him now that he's back on the ice.

HURRY UP KREJCI!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all these 'new' faces on these lines. It's definitely showing missing Krejci on our top line and Soupy thru the first two games with low scoring ... we need them back ASAP! Three new centers ... yikes. I'm really expecting big things from Reilly Smith this year ... he had a breakout season last year and hope that he can continue that.

I'm really gonna miss Boychuk on blue line. I guess Seids & Z will not be sharing the same ice time without him. Krug needs to really step up and McQuaid needs to stay healthy. I'm also wondering how Seids' injury from last year is 'affecting' him now that he's back on the ice.

HURRY UP KREJCI!!!!

True, more like the Providence Bruins than the Boston Bruins.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, more like the Providence Bruins than the Boston Bruins.

Haha ... no shit. And we've been shuffling the youngins back and forth to Providence quite a bit already, too. Nice to see Robins getting his chance ... finally - dude has paid his dues and now has his chance.
Nice win against the Ducks last nite, even with them getting a hatty. I see Syndie put up two. :suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha ... no shit. And we've been shuffling the youngins back and forth to Providence quite a bit already, too. Nice to see Robins getting his chance ... finally - dude has paid his dues and now has his chance.
Nice win against the Ducks last nite, even with them getting a hatty. I see Syndie put up two. :suds:

Thanks dude, that was a fun game to watch :suds:

I think it's cool to see AHL guys get a chance. Hopefully some of these young guys can make contributions & become regulars. Will be hard with the established talent on the Bruins but they need someone to replace Boychuk, maybe that guy comes from within the organization?

:noidea:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks dude, that was a fun game to watch :suds:

I think it's cool to see AHL guys get a chance. Hopefully some of these young guys can make contributions & become regulars. Will be hard with the established talent on the Bruins but they need someone to replace Boychuk, maybe that guy comes from within the organization?

Looks like it's gonna since we got two 2nd round entry level draft picks, plus a conditional 3rd rounder in the trade with the Isles for him. So ... just not anytime soon. Just sux we had to lose him ... good, consistent blue-liners are absolute gold in today's NHL.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's gonna since we got two 2nd round entry level draft picks, plus a conditional 3rd rounder in the trade with the Isles for him. So ... just not anytime soon. Just sux we had to lose him ... good, consistent blue-liners are absolute gold in today's NHL.

Yeah, I was surprised they traded him too. I guess with the cap they had to make room. I wonder if they bring up Joe Morrow or Zach Trotman?