• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Deutsche Bank Championship Thread

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bite your tongue! Please take a look at my favorite teams. I moved to Alabama about a year ago. Prior to that I lived in SoCal for about 20 years. However - I was raised in the DC area & my loyalty is with those teams especially the Redskins.

I remember golfing at the course right next to that Cowboys training facility (it is right next to one of the tee boxes). I was tempted to take a leak on that field but refrained.

My grandparents lived in Ojai and my mom worked in Oxnard for several years.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bite your tongue! Please take a look at my favorite teams. I moved to Alabama about a year ago. Prior to that I lived in SoCal for about 20 years. However - I was raised in the DC area & my loyalty is with those teams especially the Redskins.

I remember golfing at the course right next to that Cowboys training facility (it is right next to one of the tee boxes). I was tempted to take a leak on that field but refrained.

:laugh3:Just messing with you. I know Oxnard well and was stationed there in the military. That golf course you are talking about looks like a great tract. I was looking at homes to buy in that gated community; talking about over priced.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - you should be thrilled - at least for today - since Mickelson is on fire right now. Good for him.

Yep, Phil played well today, but I think he will fade.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked the 6th hole yesterday and Phil absolutely crushed his drive and it looked like he barely tried to swing. He also in a practice round drove 2 balls into the little pond by the green.

Carmilo's girfriend is smoking hot by the way.....

Paula Gretsky looks like she has a stick shoved up very high into her ass..... and she is rail thin!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mickelson has got to be the world's best wedge player.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mickelson has got to be the world's best wedge player.

He certainly has perfected it that's for sure and he seems to want to actually play with his wedges instead of any other club

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sergio just missed a close one to go -19...soft course...will be a shootout tomorrow.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not counting out Dufner or Stricker. They both have the potential to put some heat on Sergio.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly has perfected it that's for sure and he seems to want to actually play with his wedges instead of any other club

I agree. Sometimes I think he enjoys creating shots with it increasing the difficulty when a simpler shot might be better.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sergio just missed a close one to go -19...soft course...will be a shootout tomorrow.

Dufner was my pick and he had it going until he missed those three putts in a row inside 10 feet. He just seemed to lose it and bogeyed his way in.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the tape delay today is stupid. they are showing tiger on the 5th when he is currently on the 9th

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the tape delay today is stupid. they are showing tiger on the 5th when he is currently on the 9th

because all the Tiger nut huggers would cry and whimper if they didn't get to watch him play.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job in the end by Stenson. He is a living testimony to hard work & mental toughness. During the telecast they mentioned where twice during his career he fell way back in the world rankings & climbed back towards the top. He won today after being so close all year & just appeared destined to win.

Good job.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because all the Tiger nut huggers would cry and whimper if they didn't get to watch him play.

I agree that it was kind of silly & they also generally make it appear as if Tiger is playing on his own (you usually don't see the other players in the pairing). However - keep in mind this is due to ratings & $$. You would do the same thing if you worked for NBC. If not - you would be fired. Not really that hard to understand.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job in the end by Stenson. He is a living testimony to hard work & mental toughness. During the telecast they mentioned where twice during his career he fell way back in the world rankings & climbed back towards the top. He won today after being so close all year & just appeared destined to win.

Good job.

Definitely a good win for him.

Stenson is one of a handful a big guys out there that you thought would just dominate...I just think the money is so good today that it's hard to stay committed to the practice required to be at peak form for long periods of time.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a good win for him.

Stenson is one of a handful a big guys out there that you thought would just dominate...I just think the money is so good today that it's hard to stay committed to the practice required to be at peak form for long periods of time.

Good point. Regardless of talent - I believe that there are two reasons that many fall short - work ethic & the inability to handle the pressure especially in the final round. That is why - assuming that he has a good work ethic - that I believe that this kid Spieth has a very promising future - he appears to have ice water in his veins.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Regardless of talent - I believe that there are two reasons that many fall short - work ethic & the inability to handle the pressure especially in the final round. That is why - assuming that he has a good work ethic - that I believe that this kid Spieth has a very promising future - he appears to have ice water in his veins.

Spieth...perfect example. Playing some great ($3.0 mil) golf right now. I also like the Uhlien kid making his way on the Euro tour...Cantlay another young guy playing well. Well...some sponsor is going to lock up Speith with a big money deal soon...probably matching or exceeding his $3 mil (great season).

Financially he'll be set...now where's the incentive? Of course he wants to make his mark on the tour, win majors, etc. I think that's what separates to guys that stay in the top 30 year in, year out, from the guys that rise up and don't stay there long...the drive to be the best.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it was kind of silly & they also generally make it appear as if Tiger is playing on his own (you usually don't see the other players in the pairing). However - keep in mind this is due to ratings & $$. You would do the same thing if you worked for NBC. If not - you would be fired. Not really that hard to understand.

Yup. I'd do exactly what they told me to do. I just don't see what people see in him. he has the personality of a rock.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have to watch Woods struggling to make par and 17 strokes behind and all I get to see of Speith's birdie, birdie, birdie, eagle finish was a highlight of his eagle putt. Its awful.