• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013/2014 basketball schedule

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is 19-1 in weeks that include Thursday-Saturday games. Sounds tournament ready to me.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game yesterday.. A&M was not very good at all.. got UK coming up tho that's going to be a good game

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overlooking mizzou, bama, and tennessee?? :scratch:

two more home games in there to add to the streak too....

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve watched the last 3 games and I have to say this team is for real... They have so so many ways to hurt you. Even yesterday for instance they couldn’t hit a three pointer to save their lives in the first half. No panic, they just went 1-3-1 zone and then to a trap D and smothered the shit out of A&M on every possession. Absolutely owned the boards on offense and defense. I know A&M isn’t very good, but we continue to do this against teams like Tennessee who is supposed to be decent, but we beat them down. With Chris Walker coming this week, things could get really good for our Tournament stretch. I love the way Billy has them playing.

I just wish Billy Jr. could sink a damn FG!!!!!! He had two nice three-point attempts rim out late in the game. Listening to the crowd you would have thought we just lost the game when he missed. They want him to score so badly.........

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve watched the last 3 games and I have to say this team is for real... They have so so many ways to hurt you. Even yesterday for instance they couldn’t hit a three pointer to save their lives in the first half. No panic, they just went 1-3-1 zone and then to a trap D and smothered the shit out of A&M on every possession. Absolutely owned the boards on offense and defense. I know A&M isn’t very good, but we continue to do this against teams like Tennessee who is supposed to be decent, but we beat them down. With Chris Walker coming this week, things could get really good for our Tournament stretch. I love the way Billy has them playing.

I just wish Billy Jr. could sink a damn FG!!!!!! He had two nice three-point attempts rim out late in the game. Listening to the crowd you would have thought we just lost the game when he missed. They want him to score so badly.........

no I wasn't over looking the next 3 games.. mizzou going to be tough and Tennessee always gives us a fit.. but I'm just looking forward to the UK game.. the next 3 are at home and we always play well at home.. Ibswear to God tho about their free throw shooting us c going to cost us a game at some point.. it's driving me bat shit crazy!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we played good, especially defense, however; our shooting from outside was suspect and foul shooting abysmal. IMO, TAM showed up not ready to play and had some bad attitudes during the game. Something wrong there. Not our fault; just feel we should not think it was us that did all this. At any rate; just one game. We have Missouri on Tuesday and a chance to see Chris Walker. IMO, we really need this guy to give us that extra inside game to compete with the bigger teams. We do play Tennessee away and they are excellent at home. Feb 15th, at Lexington will be a true test for our inside guys to do well as their front line is possibly the largest/most active in CBB. I think our guards are better than the Harrison twins as Scottie is a true point guard and those guys are not. I think this could be our best team since the championship team.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to watch the game again...dammit! I need some kinda' alarm app for my phone.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played well... got lucky considering Tenn was shooting 75% in the 1st half and McRae was going off.

Still very worried about Kentucky this Sat.

Prather played like pure shit tonight... lazy passes leading to back turnovers... losing the ball trying to force a drive, etc.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watching the UK game i missed when i was out of the country....does dick vitale even bother to say anything insightful about the game he is suppose to be watching anymore? It's as if he is just a cheerleader with a microphone...

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F U C B S!!! seriously start to schedule 2.5 hours for the games so i dont have to miss the first 4 minutes of the game i want to see....chris walker and 1..... pray for lsu!