• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 SportsHoopla recruiting

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2011 was a pretty succesfil season for recruiting good posters (and cj10g@) from Disney. I am looking to bring some more over. I need nominations and debate. Feel free to say what you really feel as I will erase the thread before invites are sent. I will start with three:

Garrett- FSU
CUtifersforlife - Clemson
Edboogie - ncstate

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they don't have ties to the trolls which are annoying on the Disney board I am down and looks good to me!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why post this on the VT board?

Well most of us still frequent the ACC board over there and don't spend much time on the Main Board, so I figured we would kind of pull some of our own here. It has worked in the past (calvinjohnson, ballboy). I was not trying to be exclusive, just getting the Hokie guy's thoughts. I don't have the internet clout or knowledge to bring it up over there. You should post it though.

The VT board was amszete, coba, 757 and me for a long time there. Then we expanded and look now, we are almost 1/8th as big as the Nebraska board :p

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, the recruiting 46 speaks of mainly deals with those people that post on the ACC-Disney board. Since there isn't a forum per D1 conference and only team within that respective conference, he probably just decided to post here and get our thoughts since these are guys that we chat with each week.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well most of us still frequent the ACC board over there and don't spend much time on the Main Board, so I figured we would kind of pull some of our own here. It has worked in the past (calvinjohnson, ballboy). I was not trying to be exclusive, just getting the Hokie guy's thoughts. I don't have the internet clout or knowledge to bring it up over there. You should post it though.

The VT board was amszete, coba, 757 and me for a long time there. Then we expanded and look now, we are almost 1/8th as big as the Nebraska board :p

Eh, the recruiting 46 speaks of mainly deals with those people that post on the ACC-Disney board. Since there isn't a forum per D1 conference and only team within that respective conference, he probably just decided to post here and get our thoughts since these are guys that we chat with each week.

Great Minds Think Alike

Great-minds-think-alike-dr-james-e-wilson-726132_519_424.jpg