• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012: A look ahead at the prospects

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Brandon Lindsey DE/OLB of Pitt on there.

Also- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah is under the radar right now and certainly wouldn't be considered "high profile", but he will gain some steam by the end of the year and may come out as a junior. He's a monster.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Man this is looking like a top heavy but shallow draft...

imac says people ALWAYS say, "This is the best draft in years!" He may be right, but I don't say that a lot; Certainly not this year.

The only players on that list who make me really excited are Luck, Vontaze & Blackmon...

Clyde, I think you have Ryan Broyles too high. He never impressed me that much. I'd rather have Alshon Stokes.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lists are alphabetically ordered, Sick.

You're right about this draft, though. Looks like it's 2007 part deux - amazing at the top but very, very shallow.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is looking like a top heavy but shallow draft...

imac says people ALWAYS say, "This is the best draft in years!" He may be right, but I don't say that a lot; Certainly not this year.

The only players on that list who make me really excited are Luck, Vontaze & Blackmon...

Clyde, I think you have Ryan Broyles too high. He never impressed me that much. I'd rather have Alshon Stokes.

Don't under estimate Broyles. IMO he's this years Hakeem Nicks I'm sure Oklahoma will be shown a lot on TV this year so watch him any chance you get. He's got great potential.