• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 season

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back 10 win seasons is really impressive, but I REALLY wish we had gotten out of Lubbock with that win vs Tech. Would've been a big win, and they would've only had 2 losses. Perhaps they would be ranked by the end of the year had they beat Tech, definately would've looked good after they beat OU (well and then got blown out by the Cyclones...)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back 10 win seasons is really impressive, but I REALLY wish we had gotten out of Lubbock with that win vs Tech. Would've been a big win, and they would've only had 2 losses. Perhaps they would be ranked by the end of the year had they beat Tech, definately would've looked good after they beat OU (well and then got blown out by the Cyclones...)

yeah that one would have really helped

just keep winning and at this rate you will be in the top 25

just look at who's there now

Southern Mrs is ranked and they lost to Marshall, their only win that's worth anything is over SMU

Cincinnati was blown out by Tennessee and they have beaten no one

Georgia Tech is in there and they lost to Virginia, normally teams should be banned from the polls for a whole year for losing to Virginia

West Virginia was blown out by Syracuse and LSU and has no good wins

fact is the top 25 is very weak so Nevada as long as they win out have a very good chance of getting ranked

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Fresno St. Sucks too, they lost to LA Tech. LA Tech actually could be the 2nd best WAC team, and next week after we get past Hawai'i, could determine who wins the WAC although I surely believe we should win that game.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Fresno St. Sucks too, they lost to LA Tech. LA Tech actually could be the 2nd best WAC team, and next week after we get past Hawai'i, could determine who wins the WAC although I surely believe we should win that game.

wow, sir

after reading this I looked at their schedule(half the time I forget they even exist)

and really besides like 3 games Louisiana Tech has been really good this year

they only lost to the two ranked Conference USA teams by a combined total of 3 points, also took Mrs State into overtime. They did struggle against Central Arkansas and Idaho and were blown out by Hawai'i.

wonder if they can beat Ole Mrs.

I do think Nevada will win still.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were up huge on Houston too before Keenum made a comeback.

They have momentum now and have won 4 straight.

yeah I actually think Keenum was out for part of that game though, then he came back in and led them to victory.

but Louisiana Tech definitely has momentum, we'll see how far it has brought them against Ole Mrs, at this point they should win.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I actually think Keenum was out for part of that game though, then he came back in and led them to victory.

but Louisiana Tech definitely has momentum, we'll see how far it has brought them against Ole Mrs, at this point they should win.

hmm, I remember watching parts of that game and I don't remember that. Doesnt' mean it didn't happen though, I just might've forgotten.

We'll just have to see how they come out against them, but I would pick them if I was forced to.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, I remember watching parts of that game and I don't remember that. Doesnt' mean it didn't happen though, I just might've forgotten.

We'll just have to see how they come out against them, but I would pick them if I was forced to.

I remember hearing about it somewhere

indeed, sir

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit. A fumble by Fajardo leads to a FG, then a Blocked punt recovered in the endzone makes it a 14-14 game with the 2 pt conversion good. :L