• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 season

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 3 team race in the WAC between Nevada, Fresno St. and Hawaii. Start the season with 4 road games: Oregon, SJSU, TTU and Boise St. If they find a way to beat Texas Tech, it'd be a surprise, but I expect the record to be 1-3 after those 4 games. Good news is there are only 2 road games the rest of the way and both Hawaii and Fresno St. are at home. Should be interesting how Tyler Lantrip is able to take over the offense. He's no where near what Kaepernick was, but he probably knows the offense just as well. Replacing Vai Taua might be harder. If Ault wants his "Nevada Back", it'll probably more likely be Mike Ball, but he could split carries with Lampford Mark and even Stefphon Jefferson. Should be an interesting season, but I see 9-3 and a WAC title.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Lantrip was doing really good.

but yeah probably 9-3

talent wise I think you guys are good enough to beat Texas Tech but the problem is you have to play them in Lubbock which is very difficult even some of the best teams like Oklahoma can't win there.

Fresno State will be challenging for you guys though. You should beat Hawai'i though, they lost their recievers and Bryant Moniz is not a good quarterback.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moniz isn't bad, he'll put up some stats, but I agree his numbers were a bit up because of Salas and Pilares

yeah, but with the younger players around him now he needs to be a leader and I can definitely say he IS NOT a leader. If he throws a pick he never recovers, I remember in that Tulsa game he just kept throwing the picks and really just played like he gave up.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but with the younger players around him now he needs to be a leader and I can definitely say he IS NOT a leader. If he throws a pick he never recovers, I remember in that Tulsa game he just kept throwing the picks and really just played like he gave up.

In the 5 minutes of the game I saw today, he looked horrible throwing the ball.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were a week I would prefer to play Oregon, it'd be this week right after they lost a game that Darren Thomas said would be the end of their season if they were to lose. Still don't think that they'll be able to keep it a game past halftime, but I'd rather face Oregon right after a loss and before they get the mindset that their season isn't over and a Rose Bowl bid wouldn't be such a bad thing. Just saying is all.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were a week I would prefer to play Oregon, it'd be this week right after they lost a game that Darren Thomas said would be the end of their season if they were to lose. Still don't think that they'll be able to keep it a game past halftime, but I'd rather face Oregon right after a loss and before they get the mindset that their season isn't over and a Rose Bowl bid wouldn't be such a bad thing. Just saying is all.

hopefully you guys attack their offense, if you do you will keep it close

if not it's a rout.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully you guys attack their offense, if you do you will keep it close

if not it's a rout.

Agreed.

Barner says he's playing so that's a not so good thing for Nevada. Cliff harris is back as well after his suspention. Unsure of what the score will be, but I say Oregon by 20+

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ SJSU next week. Should be an easy win. SJSU is really bad. Hawai'i lost last week to Washington, and Fresno st. lost, but played well vs Nebraska. Looks as though the Bulldogs are a bigger challange than Hawai'i, something you said BSUfan