• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 NFL Draft Winners and Losers...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to an article on Forbes...

Losers
Roger Goodell - booed
Atlanta Falcons - gave away too much for Julio Jones
Baltimore Ravens - let time expire on their pick. :doh: How the hell do you do that?
New England Patriots - bad trade for future draft picks (not sure if I understand this).
NFL Running Games - the only RB selected was Mark Ingram.

Winners
Cam Newton - Heisman, BCS Champ, 1st overall pick. Yikes!
Prince Amukamara - he was selected as a prince was being married... how dumb
University of Alabama - four first rounders.

Any othe

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^this but I think the Bucs have had A great draft also

I actually like what the Bears have done so far.

Bowers will need surgery & probably won't play at all this season if it happens. If his knee injury is deginerative his career will be cut short. This is why he fell to 51.

The Packers have done well too. I really like the WR they got at the end of round 2.

The Lions front 4 are going to be a nightmare to deal with. I like the Young pick. However I don't understand why they took another RB when they took Best last year. Matthew Stafford can't throw the ball to Calvin Johnson if he's on his ASS all game long. Without a healthy Stafford they don't have a shot.

AJ Smith is PISSING OFF Chargers fans everywhere.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like what the Bears have done so far.

Bowers will need surgery & probably won't play at all this season if it happens. If his knee injury is deginerative his career will be cut short. This is why he fell to 51.

The Packers have done well too. I really like the WR they got at the end of round 2.

The Lions front 4 are going to be a nightmare to deal with. I like the Young pick. However I don't understand why they took another RB when they took Best last year. Matthew Stafford can't throw the ball to Calvin Johnson if he's on his ASS all game long. Without a healthy Stafford they don't have a shot.

AJ Smith is PISSING OFF Chargers fans everywhere.

I can understand the RB Lashoure is A beast of A back and with A lot of teams going with tandem backs now a days they will have A hell of A 1 2 punch out of the backfield

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the RB Lashoure is A beast of A back and with A lot of teams going with tandem backs now a days they will have A hell of A 1 2 punch out of the backfield

They better address the OL through free agency or they could end up ruining the career of a possible franchise QB.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may not have to this season with this lockout looming :L

I actually think we have nothing to worry about regarding this season. There's too much money involved. If there isn't a season both sides lose BIG. I'll use Jerry Jones as an example. Unlike a lot of owners with new stadiums Jerry Jones spent a lot of his own money to build that 100,000 plus seat stadium in Arlington. If there isn't any football he's going to be scrambling to fill that place with other events. He took a big gamble. It could definately pay off, but no football would be a DISASTER for him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think we have nothing to worry about regarding this season. There's too much money involved. If there isn't a season both sides lose BIG. I'll use Jerry Jones as an example. Unlike a lot of owners with new stadiums Jerry Jones spent a lot of his own money to build that 100,000 plus seat stadium in Arlington. If there isn't any football he's going to be scrambling to fill that place with other events. He took a big gamble. It could definately pay off, but no football would be a DISASTER for him.

I am hoping you are correct hoping goodell doesnt turn into Gary Bettman 2.0

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, giving Matt Ryan another weapon might give the Falcons that little bit extra they need to go all the way.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants definitely had the best draft of everyone this year

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. This DB class is very weak. Peterson is it as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad the Chargers passed on Prince for Liuget.

Agreed, IMO Richard Sherman could be as good as either of the other 2 CBs taken in the 1st...

Winners
Bucs
Lions
Browns
Giants

Losers
Saints
49ers
Panthers
Patriots

MangoTango

Ripe and Tangy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the fans and hotels...and such who have to lose business because of these millionaires

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, IMO Richard Sherman could be as good as either of the other 2 CBs taken in the 1st...

Winners
Bucs
Lions
Browns
Giants

Losers
Saints
49ers
Panthers
Patriots

Like all predictions, they are 50/50.

Sure hit the nail on the head about Richard Sherman being the best CB in the 2011 Draft Class (at least so far), but I think Peterson will be the best CB from 2011 when all is said and done though. His cover skills are raw but man does he have potential.

Panthers were sure not losers...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winners
Bucs
Lions
Browns
Giants

Losers
Saints
49ers
Panthers
Patriots

Very nice call!! :10:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens had a good draft in 2011.

Jimmy and Torry Smith. Pernell McPhee. Tyrod Taylor.

Seahawks, Broncos and Bengals with pretty good drafts as well.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, IMO Richard Sherman could be as good as either of the other 2 CBs taken in the 1st....

Winners
Bucs
Lions
Browns
Giants

Losers
Saints
49ers
Panthers
Patriots

Talk about a hellified call................Nice.