• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2011 Mock Draft thread

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs would have had

1. Adrian Clayborn - Starter at LE for Bucs. They got him.
2. Stefen Wisniewski -Starter at LG for the Raiders, and would be a Huge Improvement over Zuttah
3. DeMarco Murray - Starter at RB for the Cowboys.This would have been a perfect pick for the Bucs. When Graham when down we had no Check Down back and every team we have played since has been a 100% zone D.
4. Luke Stocker - Back Up at TE for Bucs. They got him, under performing,
5. Richard Sherman - Starting CB for the Seahawks, and would be a perfect player on our weak pass defense.
6. Brian Rolle - Starting LOLB for Eagles. Would have been a nice player for the Bucs.
7. Zach Hurd - Blah...

So 7 picks, 5 Starters, 1 Back Up, and 1 not in the league, ALL with the team that drafted them.

I would rank my Mock Draft for the Bucs as a A+++

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings fans may be happen they didn't follow my draft I think I did half of their picks drunk

Cam Newton- now he would have been amazing for them and prevented them from Donavan McNabb this pick might have made them even better then they are now, and I haven't even talked about the rest of the picks

Niles Paul- he didn't do much his first year

Davon House- not sure what he's done but he's on the Packers so he much at least be decent

Joe Lefeged- heard nothing from him

Nathan Enderle- :burt: I must have done this drunk

Curtis Marsh- haven't heard anything from him

Delone Carter- he could have been a good help the past few weeks when Peterson went out.

Marc Scheichl- not sure if he made a team

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos picks, they hardly had any late round picks :burt: Josh McDaniels

DaQuan Bowers- this was before his draft stock crashed, not sure how he did, Doom could fill me in on this one

Corey Liuget- he's done decent for the Chargers I believe

Rahim Moore- not sure how he did but I had this pick right

Jarvis Jones- I believe that I've heard lots of good things about how this guy has done huge pickup it would have been for the Broncos

Taiwan Jones- he's been a great change of pace back for the Raiders.

overall this would have been a downgrade because of them not having Von Miller

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta Falcons-7 picks
1.Justin Houston DE/OLB Georgia(Started slow but has done well recently, including a 7 sack game for the chiefs)
2.Randall Cobb WR Kentucky(Has done phenomenal for the Packers even though he is mainly used on KR.)
3.Kyle Rudolph, TE Notre Dame(He is doing ok for a 3rd round pick here. 18 catches for 196 yrds and 2 tds.)
4.Jalil Brown, CB Colorado(Hasn't done much...10 GP, 5 tackles)
5.Stephen Schilling, OG Michigan(Has done ok as a backup. 5 GP & 2 GS)
6.Stevan Ridley RB LSU(48 carries for 231 yds and 1 td. I think he's 3rd string)
7.Ugo Chinasa, OLG Oklahoma State(Hasn't played at all)

Overall I think the draft was good. Would have been a lot better IMO than what ATL did in getting Julio Jones and giving up our future.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some steals I noticed

Browns getting Lance Kendricks in the 3rd, he was incredible for the Rams in practice but offense line problems and injuries to Bradford caused Kendricks to not do much during the season

Lions getting Roy Helu in the 3rd- he's been a good back for the Redskins, bet the Lions could have used him right now, lol@ a homer pick working

Raiders getting Christian Ponder in the 3rd- he's been decent for the Vikings so far, would likely have been enough to save the Raiders a lot of draft picks, which is worth a lot, they wouldn't be as good this year though.

Buccaneers getting DeMarco Murray in the 3rd- would have been getting a great back to pair with Blount

Saints getting Kendall Hunter in the 3rd- he's been good for the 49ers though has been forced to sit behind Gore a lot of the time, he would make a bigger impact for the Saints

Panthers getting Andy Dalton in the 4th- how about this pick?? they don't get Newton in the first but yet they get a better quarterback all the way down in the 4th round!

one of the big fails of the draft is the Bengals getting Blaine Gabbert, they wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they are now.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta Falcons-7 picks
1.Justin Houston DE/OLB Georgia(Started slow but has done well recently, including a 7 sack game for the chiefs)
2.Randall Cobb WR Kentucky(Has done phenomenal for the Saints even though he is mainly used on KR.)
3.Kyle Rudolph, TE Notre Dame(He is doing ok for a 3rd round pick here. 18 catches for 196 yrds and 2 tds.)
4.Jalil Brown, CB Colorado(Hasn't done much...10 GP, 5 tackles)
5.Stephen Schilling, OG Michigan(Has done ok as a backup. 5 GP & 2 GS)
6.Stevan Ridley RB LSU(48 carries for 231 yds and 1 td. I think he's 3rd string)
7.Ugo Chinasa, OLG Oklahoma State(Hasn't played at all)

Overall I think the draft was good. Would have been a lot better IMO than what ATL did in getting Julio Jones and giving up our future.

Cobb is on the Packers, sir

Ridley is on the Patriots and does not have a specified spot on the depth chart, the Patriots give him a new spot each week

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cobb is on the Packers, sir

Ridley is on the Patriots and does not have a specified spot on the depth chart, the Patriots give him a new spot each week

god dammit ill edit before its too late! For some reason I remember he returned a kick for a td against the Saints so put Saints instead of Pack:L

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fun to look back at

had the Bills drafted like I did they would have had AJ Green, Muhammad Wilkerson and Julius Thomas

although we would have gotten ripped off a bit because the Vikings traded up with us to get Cam Newton, while we drafted some bum named Martez Wilson :L