• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2010 Prediction

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
4-8......

You have a much tougher schedule than yall can handle.......

Wouldn't surprise me. I am hoping for a 6-6 record and a bowl game but we would need to upset Utah, mizzou, NU or Tech for that. I think Kansas, NIU, NIllU, KState and colorado could go either way. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This team wins 6. -f they pull out 8, it would be the best cyclone team ever.

I hope the last games are meaningfull this year like in the past. I don't think they will come down to field goals this year.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think rhoads is the right coach, I think yall will get better and better......

but your schedule this year is simply brutal......

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ the Iowa State homer even considering the idea of upsetting Utah and Utah winning that game 68-17!

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol at Boise State joining the mountain west conf and Utah and BYU both leave. Lol at Boise State as they wouldn't beat ISU in any other sport. Lol at Boise State never having to play anyone good.
Lol!!!!!!!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Boise State joining the mountain west conf and Utah and BYU both leave. Lol at Boise State as they wouldn't beat ISU in any other sport. Lol at Boise State never having to play anyone good.
Lol!!!!!!!!

LOL! we'd pound you in football, we'd beat you in basketball this year with our new coach.

LOL@ not caring that BYU left because all they'd do is embarrass the conference anyways

LOL@ you losing 68-20 to a team that wimped out of playing us because they were afraid of a repeat of us beating them 36-3 at their place in 06

LOL@ your sorry program

LOL@ bashing me and my team because Nebraska owns you

LOL@ you not doing the LOLs right

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL! we'd pound you in football, we'd beat you in basketball this year with our new coach.

LOL@ not caring that BYU left because all they'd do is embarrass the conference anyways

LOL@ you losing 68-20 to a team that wimped out of playing us because they were afraid of a repeat of us beating them 36-3 at their place in 06

LOL@ your sorry program

LOL@ bashing me and my team because Nebraska owns you

LOL@ you not doing the LOLs right

Your an idiot, is anything you say ever true? How does NU own us, we won last year if I remember correctly and they wont even play again after this year. ISU lost to Utah 68-27 for the record. And if ISU wins out by some help from the gods, they can actually take the north title. And keep dreaming, BSU doesn't belong in the same sentence as a big 12 team in basketball so run along. Doesn't it make you wonder why BSU wasn't invited in the big 12, because outside of football, they have nothing to offer. Enjoy your 3mil a year while we bathe in 14.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your an idiot, is anything you say ever true? How does NU own us, we won last year if I remember correctly and they wont even play again after this year. ISU lost to Utah 68-27 for the record. And if ISU wins out by some help from the gods, they can actually take the north title. And keep dreaming, BSU doesn't belong in the same sentence as a big 12 team in basketball so run along. Doesn't it make you wonder why BSU wasn't invited in the big 12, because outside of football, they have nothing to offer. Enjoy your 3mil a year while we bathe in 14.

sure you won last year but that was the first time you beat them since 04! sorry I forgot about your junk time TD at the end of the game. question is will Iowa State even win any of their remaining games? we made the tournament in 06 when's the last time you made it? all you can do is ride on the big 12's ballsack because your programs sucks. we also offer wrestling and will soon have basketball as well with our new coach who has been an assistant at Gonzaga ever since they became good. by the way your best year all decade ended with a 34-16 loss to us UNDER HAWKINS! so hilarious that you make nearly 5 times as much yet you are never anywhere near as good as us LOL@ your pathetic underarchieving program.