• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 rules id like to see changed

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. eliminate the neutral zone infraction causing the offense lineman to jump. the offense knows when the ball is going to be snapped. it shouldn't matter what the defense does

2. wave off pass interference on under throw deep balls

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The Defense is NOT supposed to be in the neutral zone...Hence the name of the infraction.

2. Who determines when an underthrown ball is not catchable?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The Defense is NOT supposed to be in the neutral zone...Hence the name of the infraction.

2. Who determines when an underthrown ball is not catchable?

1. the defense isn't suppose to be in the neutral zone when the ball is snapped. this bs where lineman fake like they got drawn off is a joke imo.

2. this will be hard to legislate but I hate watching horrible passes be rewarded. the db is in a no win situation most of the time

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to change a rule it would be that if a player is "injured" and has to come out the game he wouldn't be allowed back in for the rest of the series.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. the defense isn't suppose to be in the neutral zone when the ball is snapped. this bs where lineman fake like they got drawn off is a joke imo.

2. this will be hard to legislate but I hate watching horrible passes be rewarded. the db is in a no win situation most of the time

As long as he is in the correct position and has his head turned which means he is plying the ball. Mot of the time it will be a no call. The DB has as much to do with PI calls and the WR and QB does. That comes down to coaching and technique.

As to the OL acting. Not going to stop that no matter the rule change. The OL cannot line up in the neutral zone and neither can the defense. Both sides have the same rule to follow on this one.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.. the offense knows when the ball is going to be snapped. it shouldn't matter what the defense does

"The defense knows not to move until the ball is snapped. it shouldnt matter what the quarterback says..."

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The defense knows not to move until the ball is snapped. it shouldnt matter what the quarterback says..."

obviously they aren't suppose to but it isn't a penalty unless they touch a defensive player, they have a clear path to the qb or the stupid one where the offensive lineman flinches. offensive linemen should not be the deciding factor on the penalty imo. they know the snap count. it shouldn't matter what the other side of the ball does.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he is in the correct position and has his head turned which means he is plying the ball. Mot of the time it will be a no call. The DB has as much to do with PI calls and the WR and QB does. That comes down to coaching and technique.

As to the OL acting. Not going to stop that no matter the rule change. The OL cannot line up in the neutral zone and neither can the defense. Both sides have the same rule to follow on this one.

about 20% of pro dbs are talented enough to do what you are asking

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. eliminate the neutral zone infraction causing the offense lineman to jump. the offense knows when the ball is going to be snapped. it shouldn't matter what the defense does

2. wave off pass interference on under throw deep balls
-
1. I like that change. I hate the influencing penalty. It was put in for safety, so OL can protect themselves. I just dont see it. You know the snap count, adhere to it.
2. I would like to see a pick called in just one God damn game.
3. Get rid of targeting call. Change it to a "wrap-up penalty". If you dont attempt to wrap up it is a penalty.
4. Will hands to the face ever get called on a RB?