• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#2 Ranked Defense

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranked #2 in Total Yards Against (262/game)
Ranked #2 in Total Points Against (16.6/game)

Defense ranked #1 since Burfict has been back. Say what you want about Burfict, but he is a difference maker.

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm with you on that. Lawson has been a stud too.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm impressed by the way the FO has restocked the defense. Vigil looks legit. Lawson is a beast. I think Smith will be terrific. Willis is a promising rookie. Glasgow.... The needle is definitely pointing up for the the D. I will caution though that the numbers are a little inflated given that we played the Ravens, Browns, and Bills. Oh and we had the Texans before they figured out that they shouldn't limit Watson. But they did a nice job frustrating Rogers until late in the game (a situation they shouldn't have been in if they had an offense).

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a pretty good special teams also, however, Bullock still scares me at times. I don't know how many near misses on kicks he has had already. Granted, he has made them, but they were near the goal posts.

Our offense actually has tons of weapons. Just need Eifert to stay healthy and with him and Kroft on the field together, along with Green and whoever (you would hope it would be Ross) and a constantly fed Mixon with Gio getting his touches, we coul dhave a really good offense. Need that offensive line to start opening holes in the running game and keep protecting Dalton. Lazor's quick throw attack and willingness to stretch the field more seems to have put Dalton and Green back in a comfortable situation.

We have a good team, I just hope we didn't bury ourselves too quickly with an 0-3 start. Our division blows though, so we might still have a chance. Baltimore has a good defense, but Flacco and the running game is terrible. Ben looks human all of a sudden over the last year's worth of games. Browns, well, you know.

1 game out of a crappy division, but a loss at home to Baltimore could hurt us down the road.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know what this means, don't you?

Top candidates for HC of the Bengals next season - In order:

1) Marvin Lewis

2) Paul Guenther

3) Bill Lazor

4) Hue Jackson

5) Jeff Fisher

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know what this means, don't you?

Top candidates for HC of the Bengals next season - In order:

1) Marvin Lewis

2) Paul Guenther

3) Bill Lazor

4) Hue Jackson

5) Jeff Fisher

Don't sleep on Leslie Frazier.