• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2)Golden State Warriors vs 7)San Antonio Spurs

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord how did you draw that conclusion? Green can handle larger players than him who are not as athletic and mobile as Davis. In Davis' case I think they are going to have to rely on what they've done to him for the last three years let him get banged around by rough necks like Pachulia and West to take some of the fight out of him.

You specifically said in your post that Draymond was smaller than Aldridge. You just said "That is why he won't have much effect on Anthony Davis in the next series."

I mean do you seriously not just remember what you wrote? It's not that difficult.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I keep forgetting that the Warriors are an average playoff team.
Not pleased with the Warriors performance so far? Admittedly San Antonio is a mediocre teams but I'd say the Warriors have acquitted themselves well considering Curry is out.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably go back to how the Warriors have defended Davis successfully in the past (they've met in the playoffs before). Good lord you're terrible at everything. I hope real life is going better for you, because if not, then damn.
I did and that's why I was able to educate Sushi on the best way to defend him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You specifically said in your post that Draymond was smaller than Aldridge. You just said "That is why he won't have much effect on Anthony Davis in the next series."

I mean do you seriously not just remember what you wrote? It's not that difficult.
That is correct as the Warriors have discovered and thus banged him around a little with a larger guy. Left Green off of him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not pleased with the Warriors performance so far? Admittedly San Antonio is a mediocre teams but I'd say the Warriors have acquitted themselves well considering Curry is out.

I was being sarcastic, dumb shit.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did and that's why I was able to educate Sushi on the best way to defend him.

You literally know nothing about Anthony Davis. Do you think he's a guy who gets all his looks in the block or something? You put a plodding big on him and he's going to blow past them on drive bys, or kill them in the pick and pop game. You really need to step up your troll game because you're not good at it in the least.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally know nothing about Anthony Davis. Do you think he's a guy who gets all his looks in the block or something? You put a plodding big on him and he's going to blow past them on drive bys, or kill them in the pick and pop game. You really need to step up your troll game because you're not good at it in the least.

Sorry, Sushi. But dipshit....err....I mean, @Montalban is clearly right. I mean, all you need to do is put a big guy on AD and he'll wilt under pressure. This is a far superior tactic that Terry Stots is waiting to deploy in game 4 to pull off a miraculous comeback.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm coming to the realization that you simply cannot comprehend what you read.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Sushi. But dipshit....err....I mean, @[B]Montalban[/B] is clearly right. I mean, all you need to do is put a big guy on AD and he'll wilt under pressure. This is a far superior tactic that Terry Stots is waiting to deploy in game 4 to pull off a miraculous comeback.
Agreed. He doesn't like being banged around. Its worked for the Warriors 24 of the last 26 times they've played the Pelicans and it will work again.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm coming to the realization that you simply cannot comprehend what you read.

Think what you like but there's not a single person on this board that believes you know what you're talking about when it comes to basketball. You resort to "you know what I mean" more times than I can count. The reason you do this is because your lack of knowledge is so evident that you can't even articulate a coherent basketball related thought. You back track on 95% of what you say almost immediately. You counter arguments by refusing to acknowledge people, when the pure fact is you have no reasonable retort. Because you don't know what you're talking about. And that's ok. I love watching football, but I don't understand the nuance difference between a 3 technique lineman and a 5 technique. But at the same time I don't perpetuate myself to be an "educator" of those who do know more than I do.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He doesn't like being banged around. Its worked for the Warriors 24 of the last 26 times they've played the Pelicans and it will work again.

Ever ask yourself, or just stop to think why Steve Kerr hasn't played Pachulia a single minute this series against a big like Aldridge, but yet opts to play Looney? Or would that simply just go over your head?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think what you like but there's not a single person on this board that believes you know what you're talking about when it comes to basketball. You resort to "you know what I mean" more times than I can count. The reason you do this is because your lack of knowledge is so evident that you can't even articulate a coherent basketball related thought. You back track on 95% of what you say almost immediately. You counter arguments by refusing to acknowledge people, when the pure fact is you have no reasonable retort. Because you don't know what you're talking about. And that's ok. I love watching football, but I don't understand the nuance difference between a 3 technique lineman and a 5 technique. But at the same time I don't perpetuate myself to be an "educator" of those who do know more than I do.
Thank you Dr. Freud but we will see how the Warriors come out against the Pelicans shortly. If they come out the way they always have with a big man primarily defending him I guess you'll have to hang up your shingle and find a new line of work.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever ask yourself, or just stop to think why Steve Kerr hasn't played Pachulia a single minute this series against a big like Aldridge, but yet opts to play Looney? Or would that simply just go over your head?
No.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Dr. Freud but we will see how the Warriors come out against the Pelicans shortly. If they come out the way they always have with a big man primarily defending him I guess you'll have to hang up your shingle and find a new line of work.

Not only do you have no evidence of this, but it's just flat out wrong. You can't just make shit up and say it like it's fact. LOL.