• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 Games Left Before Washington Plays All NFC East Games

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be upset if we hired Jason Garrett for the remainder of the season as a Sr Advisor to Turner and mostly for his NFCE intel.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that might be the strangest final segment of an NFL team’s schedule that I’ve ever seen.
5 consecutive weeks of just division rivals??

Wow!
Actually I really like it! It reminds me of college basketball in which conference play happens just before the tournament. I don't know if this has been some sort of scheduling quirk or not but the NFL might have stumbled onto something potentially great for the game with divisional play at the end of the schedule. It would be interesting to note what others have to say on this subject, including you. Thanks!

@Caliskinsfan, your position is duly noted.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I really like it! It reminds me of college basketball in which conference play happens just before the tournament. I don't know if this has been some sort of scheduling quirk or not but the NFL might have stumbled onto something potentially great for the game with divisional play at the end of the schedule. It would be interesting to note what others have to say on this subject, including you. Thanks!

@Caliskinsfan, your position is duly noted.
I'm okay with it, and would be interesting to see how all the other divisions in both conferences approached it.
But on the other hand it could be just a one time deal for the NFC East, or as you said, a scheduling quirk.
Or perhaps the NFL intends to do the same thing with one of the other conferences next season, and then another the following season after that until all 8 have had the chance to experience it.
In closing....it could end up becoming a regular thing in the not too distant future.

As the saying goes....Stay tuned.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually encouraged how this team has stuck together after a very tough start. The next 2 are obviously winnable games. The 1st Dallas game could determine what we are. If we can squeeze it out somehow and out some pressure on then it will be fun.
Lets hope Gibson can hold on to the ball better and we continue to pressure the QB.

At least the games are watchable now lol

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually encouraged how this team has stuck together after a very tough start. The next 2 are obviously winnable games. The 1st Dallas game could determine what we are. If we can squeeze it out somehow and out some pressure on then it will be fun.
Lets hope Gibson can hold on to the ball better and we continue to pressure the QB.

At least the games are watchable now lol
If this scenario plays out, WFT is playing with house money. All the pressure would be on Dallas at that point.