• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 to Present NFL Draft : CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the whole final round just Milk picking?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made my last 2 picks... but I put it in code... It is a very simple code, so you guys should figure it out...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No add/drops for me.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that sucks, golf requires a lot of etiquette, which is why I was worried I had done something wrong. Sometimes shit just goes wrong though. My buddy hits about 240-250 on his drives usually, but once last year he drove a 305 yard par 4 to the green, the group ahead of us was upset, and it was understandable. That shot was not going to be repeated he yelled fore and was not an ass about it either though.

He would have had a 15 foot putt for Eagle, instead they tossed his ball into the weeds.
I have improved my etiquette as I've gotten older and my temper has substantially cooled. We were putting several years ago and a ball from an approach hit the green a couple if feet from my best friend with no fore. I walked over and grabbed a 7 wood and hit a screamer back at them. Really stupid, could have killed someone, but all I was thinking was it could have hurt my buddy

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is probably my strongest team that I've drafted so far.

It all starts with my front 7, which is one of the strongest I believe in this draft. It starts up the middle with my run defense. Wilfork commands a double on every play and I have Warren Sapp next to him to generate a pass rush up the middle. Williams and Mathis are my edge rushers, but the key to my defense is my linebacker core. Because both Lewis and Seau cover so much space and are great tacklers, it allows me to use a bit more blitz packages with Boulware to get to the QB. Boulware was also a 4-3 OLB next to Ray during their dominante defense years with the Ravens. Law and Vincent are two great cover CB's and my third in Davis was a 3 time all-pro. Wilson and Hanks patrol the secondary with Wilson laying the wood and Hanks covering in space.

My offense I feel is the most dynamic of any team in this draft. While talent may not be as great as some other teams out there, the usage of them is how I will get my points. I have a team full of mismatches. I have a solid O-Line with two all time great tackles. What really separates my team is that my speed and big play abilities are generated from my TE spots. Davis has incredible speed and both he and Graham are big over the middle play guys. I can split both out wide, or keep them in block. I have two big physical receivers in Thomas and Boldin. Thomas is my big play guy, while Boldin is my possession guy, but both can also run block. Then I have Centers who can block or also split out wide. He's also an escape valve for Ryan should a pass rush be generated. Lastly, I have Beastmode to run through the line. He traditionally hasn't run with a fullback which is why I drafted Centers who I can split out wide.

Whoever I'm up against is going to have his linebacker core or safeties have to cover Davis, Graham and Centers. Stack the box, and I can split my guys out wide. Play back and I have Lynch who typically doesn't use a FB run through the line. Play intermediate and with Centers, Graham and Davis in there to block, Lynch should have a field day on the ground. I can use a double tight end set, with a fullback and you'd still have to respect the pass game. That's a big advantage my way.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It all starts with my front 7, which is one of the strongest I believe in this draft. It starts up the middle with my run defense. Wilfork commands a double on every play and I have Warren Sapp next to him to generate a pass rush up the middle. Williams and Mathis are my edge rushers, but the key to my defense is my linebacker core. Because both Lewis and Seau cover so much space and are great tacklers, it allows me to use a bit more blitz packages with Boulware to get to the QB. Boulware was also a 4-3 OLB next to Ray during their dominante defense years with the Ravens. Law and Vincent are two great cover CB's and my third in Davis was a 3 time all-pro. Wilson and Hanks patrol the secondary with Wilson laying the wood and Hanks covering in space.

My offense I feel is the most dynamic of any team in this draft. While talent may not be as great as some other teams out there, the usage of them is how I will get my points. I have a team full of mismatches. I have a solid O-Line with two all time great tackles. What really separates my team is that my speed and big play abilities are generated from my TE spots. Davis has incredible speed and both he and Graham are big over the middle play guys. I can split both out wide, or keep them in block. I have two big physical receivers in Thomas and Boldin. Thomas is my big play guy, while Boldin is my possession guy, but both can also run block. Then I have Centers who can block or also split out wide. He's also an escape valve for Ryan should a pass rush be generated. Lastly, I have Beastmode to run through the line. He traditionally hasn't run with a fullback which is why I drafted Centers who I can split out wide.

Whoever I'm up against is going to have his linebacker core or safeties have to cover Davis, Graham and Centers. Stack the box, and I can split my guys out wide. Play back and I have Lynch who typically doesn't use a FB run through the line. Play intermediate and with Centers, Graham and Davis in there to block, Lynch should have a field day on the ground. I can use a double tight end set, with a fullback and you'd still have to respect the pass game. That's a big advantage my way.

too soon to lobby... we haven't started the playoffs yet... But I enjoyed the read...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too soon to lobby... we haven't started the playoffs yet... But I enjoyed the read...

I'm usually late to the party when the voting happens, and since I think I'm in a playoff game, I wanted to postt early.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After reading this novel(lol) I had to peek at your team. Have to totally disagree about the most dynamic offense part, we run the same two TE scheme and I think I have you beat across the board on personnel. Really like your defense though, strong vs the run as well as the pass. Heck of a team, but as with all the games, it'll depend on the matchups

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading this novel(lol) I had to peek at your team. Have to totally disagree about the most dynamic offense part, we run the same two TE scheme and I think I have you beat across the board on personnel. Really like your defense though, strong vs the run as well as the pass. Heck of a team, but as with all the games, it'll depend on the matchups

Your pass game is undoubtedly better than mine, but mine was built more around the run first, with the option to pass. I really like Lynch's power to be able to run through some of these front 7's in these mocks. Especially when I can stack the line with 3 additional blockers who you don't know if I could motion them out or keep them in really creates something dynamic for my team. Your team at least to my eye is pass-centric with run to support it occassionally. Add that Faulk's value increase when he's set out in the pass game and you really just would go 5 wide a lot with McClain as a pass blocker.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your pass game is undoubtedly better than mine, but mine was built more around the run first, with the option to pass. I really like Lynch's power to be able to run through some of these front 7's in these mocks. Especially when I can stack the line with 3 additional blockers who you don't know if I could motion them out or keep them in really creates something dynamic for my team. Your team at least to my eye is pass-centric with run to support it occassionally. Add that Faulk's value increase when he's set out in the pass game and you really just would go 5 wide a lot with McClain as a pass blocker.
Faulk was a better runner than Lynch, plain and simple, though I like his style. I don't think Centers is a great FB for a between the tackles RB. What I liked about Faulk paired with Gronk and Witten is that I can block 7 and run it or send Faulk out of the backfield and basically have 5 WR's out of the same base. Makes it pretty easy, if Rodgers walks up and sees a base set, it's a play action to OB or Jordy or one of the three mentioned, wherever the mismatch is, and if they are in a sub package, run it down their throats. In the rare short yardage case, McClain is a horse, but we can just as easily pass it. All else fails, Rodgers runs it for 8 and a first. I'm gonna have to see the D that can shut that down to believe it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just really all about matchups I like your front 7 but your secondary is a hit or miss depending on the matchup. I have never been crazy about Lynch but pairing him with Centers was a good option. You have Graham is a big weapon but Davis is just a speed guy. I don't see many big plays from the offense except from maybe Jimmy, but like I said if you face a team with a weaker secondary you could light em up. But all that comes back to the QB, Ryan had a great year and a couple pretty good years but he isn't very consistent...will have hold up against a great secondary or a great pass rush, who knows? I just know the that your front 7 is probably the best part of your team. Good team :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faulk was a better runner than Lynch, plain and simple, though I like his style. I don't think Centers is a great FB for a between the tackles RB. What I liked about Faulk paired with Gronk and Witten is that I can block 7 and run it or send Faulk out of the backfield and basically have 5 WR's out of the same base. Makes it pretty easy, if Rodgers walks up and sees a base set, it's a play action to OB or Jordy or one of the three mentioned, wherever the mismatch is, and if they are in a sub package, run it down their throats. In the rare short yardage case, McClain is a horse, but we can just as easily pass it. All else fails, Rodgers runs it for 8 and a first. I'm gonna have to see the D that can shut that down to believe it

There is only one guy that knows how to limit ARodg and he knows him pretty well...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None for me. Are we done?