• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 to Present Draft Play-In 3 : Pride vs UK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PRIDE

OFFENSE
QB - Tom Brady
RB - Emmitt Smith
FB - Mike Alstott
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Hines Ward
TE - Heath Miller
LT - Matt Light
LG - Alan Faneca
C - Matt Birk
RG - Will Shields
RT - Kyle Turley

DEFENSE
DE - Michael Strahan
NT - Casey Hampton
DE - Dwight Freeney
OLB - Joey Porter
ILB - Jon Beason
ILB - Brian Urlacher
OLB - James Harrison
CB - Asante Samuel
CB - DeAngelo Hall
CB - Nate Clements
SS - Donte Whitner
FS - Reggie Nelson

VS

UK

OFFENSE
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Marshall Faulk
FB - Le'Ron McClain
WR - Odell Beckham Jr.
WR - Jordy Nelson
TE - Rob Gronkowski
TE - Jason Witten
LT - Chris Samuels
LG - Larry Allen
C - Alex Mack
RG - Zack Martin
RT - Tyron Smith

DEFENSE
DE - Calais Campbell
NT - Jamal Williams
DE - Damon Harrison
OLB - Jadeveon Clowney
ILB - C.J. Mosley
ILB - Dont'a Hightower
OLB - Justin Houston
CB - Antonio Cromartie
CB - Joe Haden
CB - Tyrann Mathieu
SS - Eric Berry
FS - Earl Thomas

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PRIDE - 1
UK - 7

VOTED - Shane, Milk, Sushi, Pride, Ritz, Meebs, UK, Nos

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are two vastly different teams IMO. I think UK's is much more explosive while Pride's has a team that is looking to a first down with his possession receivers. I think UK's CB's are pretty weak compared to the other teams so this his secondary is perfect for this matchup. But the thing is his safeties are great so can stack the box IMO. Pride doesn't have the best CB's either but he doesn't have the best safeties either which hurts him in this matchup with Gronk and Witten. I actually like Pride's defense better but Freeney is a non-factor, which hurts him. He doesn't need another edge rusher bc he has Harrison and Porter, this also frees up the great TE's UK has.

I got UK

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of the 2 TE formation with a QB that likes to spread the ball and is not known to get his TEs into the game consistently.

BUT those weapons are just SCARY!!!

I got U.K.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are two vastly different teams IMO. I think UK's is much more explosive while Pride's has a team that is looking to a first down with his possession receivers. I think UK's CB's are pretty weak compared to the other teams so this his secondary is perfect for this matchup. But the thing is his safeties are great so can stack the box IMO. Pride doesn't have the best CB's either but he doesn't have the best safeties either which hurts him in this matchup with Gronk and Witten. I actually like Pride's defense better but Freeney is a non-factor, which hurts him. He doesn't need another edge rusher bc he has Harrison and Porter, this also frees up the great TE's UK has.

I got UK
pshh

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of the 2 TE formation with a QB that likes to spread the ball and is not known to get his TEs into the game consistently.

BUT those weapons are just SCARY!!!

I got U.K.

For future reference, Mcnair doesn't like to spread it around. Traditional offense :suds: lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pride's team is much more methodical, dink and dunk type game. UK's is much more explosive of an offense and I'm not a fan of Pride's secondary. Freeney is also out of place here and with Porter and Harrison all as rushers, Faulk would have a field day in the passing game.

Have to go with UK here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You drafted a good team just I felt Freeney didn't fit and the offense EVEN with Brady was not that explosive. If you would have drafted a legit TE or big play WR I saw your possiblity of winning this draft pretty high. Good team for your first time though man :suds:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For future reference, Mcnair doesn't like to spread it around. Traditional offense :suds: lol

Matt Ryan played with Tony G and in some two TE sets. He knows wassup. We talked about it and he knows his role. Just FYI.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You drafted a good team just I felt Freeney didn't fit and the offense EVEN with Brady was not that explosive. If you would have drafted a legit TE or big play WR I saw your possiblity of winning this draft pretty high. Good team for your first time though man :suds:
heath miller has some of the most receptions for a tight end in nfl history and insane blocker. wayne is possession, and seller and ward are EXACTLY what brady needs.... probably he best online in the draft and Emmitt at rb? but not explosive? your on crack :nono:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, I think these teams would have benefited in a Hines ward for Jason witten trade. Would have made both teams better. Steelers really got hurt by the mistake of drafting 2 RB. very hard to have Heath miller be the best ENDZONE receiver

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, I think these teams would have benefited in a Hines ward for Jason witten trade. Would have made both teams better. Steelers really got hurt by the mistake of drafting 2 RB. very hard to have Heath miller be the best ENDZONE receiver
hi, reggie wayne

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK. UK wins but it would be a very close game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heath miller has some of the most receptions for a tight end in nfl history and insane blocker. wayne is possession, and seller and ward are EXACTLY what brady needs.... probably he best online in the draft and Emmitt at rb? but not explosive? your on crack :nono:

*you're

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really disagree with that. Having two HOF level TE's is rare, but devastating(think Gronk/Hernandez)because you can dictate everything out of base personnel. A team takes out an LB and plays sub, then I have two TE's to block for 7 legit blockers. You drop a safety down, play action kills you. You line up in base personnel, and any pass play gets an LB trying to cover Gronk, Witten or Faulk one on one. With Rodgers at the helm, you get murdered if you blitz. Love the two TE set.

UK

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when someone has no retort they resort to grammmar policing a message board

You said Miller has a ton of receptions but he is still a posession TE. While Brady does needs possession weapons he also needs that one explosive guy, I dont see it from Miller. Wayne is your most explosive guy.