• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1920 - 1995 NFL 10 HOFer Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We once did a NBA and Golf draft at the same time, no problem at all...

I bet you wouldn't have started the NHL draft if you were running the NFL draft only because that would mean double the trouble of updating the threads :dhd:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 1 cent...

WLK - Very good team, great defensive line, great safeties, a couple top offensive skill players. Gonna be hard to win with those corners even though they were good corners.

TJL - Why does he need 8 players and WLK needs 5? Pretty good skill players on offense, he will learn in time if the first thing you finish drafting is your secondary it has got to be better than what he has, Kevin Smith?

Shane - Should be a threat to win the draft, kinda curious to see who the 3rd wide receiver is. I see his final player listed on his team is Dick Anderson, you know Shane just had to have a Dick...

500 - Should be there at the end, very good team. I bet 500 wishes I was in this draft, he has Walter Payton and Lester Hayes, he would have a pretty solid chance of getting my vote.

UK - Marino and Campbell is almost not fair, another team that has a great shot at winning the draft, it's just going to depend on how much you all like his receivers, no real weaknesses though.

Devil - Real good defense, Elway and Allen on the same team... I won't say anything... Very solid team though...

Milk - Great defensive line, I like his team, no QB or RB isn't a good sign but i'm not sure whos still available.

Femur - Great secondary, very good defense as a whole. If he adds some speed with that third wide receiver has a good shot at winning this draft.

Meebs - Very solid defense will give him a shot, pretty nice set of safeties. The problem is McNair and Sayers don't get enough love from everyone, very good offensive line, should have a shot.

Ritz - Love the receiver set, Staubach is underrated by most of you so that could hurt. Curious to see his RB pick. May struggle to get consistent pressure on the QB and I don't like the Bennett pick but overall a solid club.

Please remove your lips from UK's ass :kissass: Troy could have picked Elway and you would have said my God Elway on his team would be amazing. Seriously I know he lives 4-5hrs from you and you are afraid of him and his family kicking your rear end but they are gentle giants (I hope). How does having a great QB & RB help? So your saying Marino will do a great job handing the ball off to his RB :noidea: Yes both are great but Marino is only as good as receivers which I don't see UK having. Heck one of his receivers is a law firm (Stanley Morgan). Thank you though for posting your input on all the teams.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please remove your lips from UK's ass :kissass: Troy could have picked Elway and you would have said my God Elway on his team would be amazing. Seriously I know he lives 4-5hrs from you and you are afraid of him and his family kicking your rear end but they are gentle giants (I hope). How does having a great QB & RB help? So your saying Marino will do a great job handing the ball off to his RB :noidea: Yes both are great but Marino is only as good as receivers which I don't see UK having. Heck one of his receivers is a law firm (Stanley Morgan). Thank you though for posting your input on all the teams.
When you Have Earl running behind Moose, Larry Allen and Bruce Matthews, you won't have to throw much. When you do, and I think this is the most important part....Marino's #1 target will be Shannon Sharpe. The reason that is a nightmare, is that in order to stop that running game, you will have to be in a base package, and if you are in base, that put's an LB on Sharpe in man to man. Good Luck with that. As to Marino's WR's, Marino threw for 5000 yards with a couple of squirt receivers in Duper and Clayton, here he will have the greatest receiver in Eagles history(who is 6'8''), the greatest receiver in Patriots history(Moss was a Viking), and one of the most acrobatic receivers in history in Chandler. And Sharpe. The fact that Marino is the best ever doesn't hurt as well

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Gary Clark, I've taken him twice, was pretty much called a scrub across the board .lol

I think that's just because we all hate the Redskins, Clark was a pretty good receiver though...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take back the kind things I said about your team! I just think Marino and Campbell would be nearly unstoppable, the play action alone is gonna be a bitch! You will also notice I said there were like 3 or 4 other teams I thought had a shot at winning the draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's just because we all hate the Redskins, Clark was a pretty good receiver though...

Hutson, Ellard, Clark plus Christensen isnt bad at all in this mock draft and my o-line should give Favre plenty of time so Favre won't be getting knocked around much.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hutson, Ellard, Clark plus Christensen isnt bad at all in this mock draft and my o-line should give Favre plenty of time so Favre won't be getting knocked around much.

Well I don't think anyone maybe aside from 500 likes Hutson more than me and nobody likes Ellard more than me so I can't argue with you...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you Have Earl running behind Moose, Larry Allen and Bruce Matthews, you won't have to throw much. When you do, and I think this is the most important part....Marino's #1 target will be Shannon Sharpe. The reason that is a nightmare, is that in order to stop that running game, you will have to be in a base package, and if you are in base, that put's an LB on Sharpe in man to man. Good Luck with that. As to Marino's WR's, Marino threw for 5000 yards with a couple of squirt receivers in Duper and Clayton, here he will have the greatest receiver in Eagles history(who is 6'8''), the greatest receiver in Patriots history(Moss was a Viking), and one of the most acrobatic receivers in history in Chandler. And Sharpe. The fact that Marino is the best ever doesn't hurt as well

Marino wasn't good in Ace Ventura Pet Detective so I dislike the pick based on the movie.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so you're using your usual voting logic then...:wash:

It's worked for me before getting Nos another championship so why not with you since he took a long break from drafting.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 1 cent...

WLK - Very good team, great defensive line, great safeties, a couple top offensive skill players. Gonna be hard to win with those corners even though they were good corners.

TJL - Why does he need 8 players and WLK needs 5? Pretty good skill players on offense, he will learn in time if the first thing you finish drafting is your secondary it has got to be better than what he has, Kevin Smith?

Shane - Should be a threat to win the draft, kinda curious to see who the 3rd wide receiver is. I see his final player listed on his team is Dick Anderson, you know Shane just had to have a Dick...

500 - Should be there at the end, very good team. I bet 500 wishes I was in this draft, he has Walter Payton and Lester Hayes, he would have a pretty solid chance of getting my vote.

UK - Marino and Campbell is almost not fair, another team that has a great shot at winning the draft, it's just going to depend on how much you all like his receivers, no real weaknesses though.

Devil - Real good defense, Elway and Allen on the same team... I won't say anything... Very solid team though...

Milk - Great defensive line, I like his team, no QB or RB isn't a good sign but i'm not sure whos still available.

Femur - Great secondary, very good defense as a whole. If he adds some speed with that third wide receiver has a good shot at winning this draft.

Meebs - Very solid defense will give him a shot, pretty nice set of safeties. The problem is McNair and Sayers don't get enough love from everyone, very good offensive line, should have a shot.

Ritz - Love the receiver set, Staubach is underrated by most of you so that could hurt. Curious to see his RB pick. May struggle to get consistent pressure on the QB and I don't like the Bennett pick but overall a solid club.

I do understand the question of my CBs but here's where my thought is... it's Rice >>>> everyone else... there's no Moss, Megatron, hell TO... we are going back to the smash mouth era so while there are high end CBs, the WRs are a little less spectacular... so I concentrated on getting pressure with my DLine, grabbed 2 hard hitting ball hawks, and a lights out LB crew... having Dickerson, Young and Rice puts me in great shape... front side Tackle in Boselli, 9x pro bowler next to him, the best alltime Center, my HOF blindside T coming and Fralic being my weakest player means my Oline should allow Dickerson to run wild... Young is almost like a RB, and Craig being my 3rd down back essentially or my split back if I want him in with ED, I really love my team... which means I'll be out RD 1... :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do understand the question of my CBs but here's where my thought is... it's Rice >>>> everyone else... there's no Moss, Megatron, hell TO... we are going back to the smash mouth era so while there are high end CBs, the WRs are a little less spectacular... so I concentrated on getting pressure with my DLine, grabbed 2 hard hitting ball hawks, and a lights out LB crew... having Dickerson, Young and Rice puts me in great shape... front side Tackle in Boselli, 9x pro bowler next to him, the best alltime Center, my HOF blindside T coming and Fralic being my weakest player means my Oline should allow Dickerson to run wild... Young is almost like a RB, and Craig being my 3rd down back essentially or my split back if I want him in with ED, I really love my team... which means I'll be out RD 1... :heh:

You dont have to debate to yourself why you will get pummeled, just let it happen. And you wont get out in Round 1 maybe, just whenever you play me. So you have time to soak in your juices

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont have to debate to yourself why you will get pummeled, just let it happen. And you wont get out in Round 1 maybe, just whenever you play me. So you have time to soak in your juices

:finger2::urbs:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 1 cent...

i like my defense. Just gotta get Elway to that last two minutes. And get the ghost to the post imo. Cliff Branch already says he can beat his man. And I like the combo of Byers and Allen. Both are versatile dual threats. Plus I acquired nosferatu reining funniest person on SportsHoopla :think:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit? My team still wins in a flag football game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit? My team still wins in a flag football game.
Flag football :think: I like it you know I factored in 40 times. Shades of al Davis. I may have gone with bo. But I didn't know how his injury would effect everything

Reactions: TJL