• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#17...who would you pick?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The national mockers if you will.

Charles Davis and Bucky Brooks (NFL.com)...Darron Lee
Zerlein (NFL.com)...Kevin Dodd
Jeremiah (NFL.com...Reggie Ragland
Walterfootball....Emmanuel Ogbah
Drafttek....Darron Lee

Playing around with my own mock this yr...I had them taking Dodd...I like his size as the strong side DE opposite the quicker Beasley...most of those names should be on the board. Lawson is having some questions on his shoulder, maybe he's there at 17...Noah Spence, DE, Treadwell WR, Nkemdiche, 2 Ole Miss guys might be there.

Because the Falcons have had trouble defending TEs...Lee seems to make more sense than Ragland even though I think he could be versatile as a blitzer from inside and will make more plays for <3 yds gains.

Dodd, Lawson, Lee, Ragland have to be near the top...these 4 or another name...who would you pick?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Ogbah. Lee, Dodd, and Ragland are all picks I would be content with. If Lawson falls to the 2nd round that is a must pick scenario. If you look here we did actually have decent pressure on quarterbacks with our pass rush...it just didn't translate into many sacks (we were last in the league). I'm mostly leaning towards a linebacker like Lee because I think he can make the defense better than the other guys with the skills he brings to the table.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Ogbah. Lee, Dodd, and Ragland are all picks I would be content with. If Lawson falls to the 2nd round that is a must pick scenario. If you look here we did actually have decent pressure on quarterbacks with our pass rush...it just didn't translate into many sacks (we were last in the league). I'm mostly leaning towards a linebacker like Lee because I think he can make the defense better than the other guys with the skills he brings to the table.

idk much about Ogbah...I'm in the same boat with content group...the speed factor at LB does tip the scale to Lee.

Pressure...at the end of the day, effecting the QB and causing errant throws is the bottomline, but getting the QB on the ground, hitting them has a different level of effect...Falcons need to improve there and a speed blitzer like a Lee can help there too.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an Ohio State fan, so I'm definitely going with Lee. Loved him at Ohio State and I think he'll be a great player.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind a DT like Jerran Reed or Sheldon Rankins.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind a DT like Jerran Reed or Sheldon Rankins.
@ 17? I like both guys.

In this draft, I would wait on a DT...Babs, Jackson, Hagemen, plus young Grady Jarrett has stud potential...I do like a guy like Butler at DT, or Chris Jones, DE should they get an offer to trade back.