• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1620 the zone is literally sabotaging Tevin Mitchels Commitment to Nebraska.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOZN - June 2 Seg 10: Bryan Munson of Big Red Report

I love this show, but they kind of took a couple digs at the kid and let other people come on the show and comment on his stupidity and inablility to do an interview RIGHT AFTER he was on the show. Then finally they started defending him.

If he's a true blue commit, then it should make no difference, but if I'm that kid, I would say "ok go fuck yourself, I have 19 other offers, i'm the number 1 CB in the state of Texas."

Thats messed up crucifying a 17 year old kid on a radio show like that, do they not realize he could be listening, or will hear about it later on?

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to one of the worlds largest fishbowls... I'm not even gonna listen to the link because i dont like 1620 or Munson.... Talking shit about a 17 year olds public speeking skills??? I could give a damn about his speaking skills aslong as he stays eligible and can ball

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alot of those so called sports radio show host are jealous of these kids they wished they had the talent

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alot of those so called sports radio show host are jealous of these kids they wished they had the talent

This.........

Same goes for people ripping on a college student for acting like a college student.....

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is a rude thing to do. Hopefully the recruit will just let their comments slide.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Niles Paul thing so he got drunk and took a piss outside. I've done the same thing I just got lucky and have never got caught by the police. The kid doesn't need to be kick off the team. Bo needs to work his ass off and take care of it in house. I will not hammer Niles on this deal.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try to make a dig at me there... nice try

Not personal at all man. Your a good poster. I frequent many huskerboards and I saw a lot of the same attitude during the situation and I totally disagree with it. I'm mo4re appaled at fan reaction than I am at the fact that Niles did not use better judgement.... and step into the alley..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno jed.... I feel that personal attacks as such as calling some one a pile of shit or whatever is not necessary to cary a conversation... From the last time I checked this thread.. i have no issues with the posts that were deleted as they were a waste of my reading... If you dont like it.. there is always disney.. It's nice to be able tonot have to try five tomes without having a censor error pop up on you when you hit post... but their is no need for bickering amongst eachother.. especially when you were trying to defend radio personalities.... who actually try to make people not like them because people who dont will listen to them....

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If I don't like radio personalities, I don't listen to them.
A while back I called into a radio station called Z92 in Omaha Nebraska and was treated rudely. I sent a complaint to the BBB about them. They seemed to tone it down a bit after that.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno jed.... I feel that personal attacks as such as calling some one a pile of shit or whatever is not necessary to cary a conversation... From the last time I checked this thread.. i have no issues with the posts that were deleted as they were a waste of my reading... If you dont like it.. there is always disney.. It's nice to be able tonot have to try five tomes without having a censor error pop up on you when you hit post... but their is no need for bickering amongst eachother.. especially when you were trying to defend radio personalities.... who actually try to make people not like them because people who dont will listen to them....

I never called anyone a pile of shit.

Radio personalities don't need me to defend them but I will certainly defend them when they are stupidly being falsely accused of something that is not right.

If something is not worth your precious reading then don't read it.