• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#16 in BCS

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes we have some games to play yet with teams that are better than texas IMO
they better set out their big boy pants

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I'm not sitting here dreaming of backing our way into the National Title game somehow.............BUT, there are some obvious big games coming up.

If the Huskers can keep their eyes straight ahead (and I think this loss actually helps as Bo is going to get shit straightened out) and win their games, we could see Nebraska play an undefeated and #1 or #2 Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game.

The opportunities are still out there for Nebraska to make some waves.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I'm not sitting here dreaming of backing our way into the National Title game somehow.............BUT, there are some obvious big games coming up.

If the Huskers can keep their eyes straight ahead (and I think this loss actually helps as Bo is going to get shit straightened out) and win their games, we could see Nebraska play an undefeated and #1 or #2 Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game.

The opportunities are still out there for Nebraska to make some waves.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^
FACT!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm finally starting to feel better........for me it's always the next day after the loss that's the hardest. I'm really excited for the fact that we have a ranked undefeated opponent on the road on our schedule next though.

This will be a test and we will see how the Huskers respond.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now maybe we can get back to basics, the players won't be hearing about a NC trophy coming right after a Heisman trophy and blah blah....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, Mizzou's offense plays right into our defensive strengths and OS's defense is not fast enough to slow down martinez too much.

Problem is those things are meaningless if NU fails to execute.

5 fumbles, 10 penalties, 10 dropped balls, a lethargic O-line, an unimaginative game plan in arguably the most important game in Bo's tenure.

This isn't 2009..Beam me up Scotty!!!